New to this

Options
My husband and I are new to myfitnesspal. I am only 24 years old and recently suffered a heart attack (while being in my 3rd trimester of my pregnancy). Found I have a heart condition (Stress induced cardiomyopathy). Its very very important to both of us that we get a hold of our health now so we can be around for our children. We both are doing really good so far. In about a month and a half Ive lost 11 lbs and hes lost 9 lbs... and we are scheduled to have a c-section Aug 6! SO I am hoping once I have the baby I can really crack down on this diet!! Does anyone have any advise or tips on getting weight off? So far we are doing the gym thing and counting calories! Thanks!

Replies

• chainsaw87
    chainsaw87 Posts: 11
    Options
    hey girl. Wanna get married?:flowerforyou:

( to anyone else who sees this: I'm playing. I"m actually already married to her)
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! Especially that you are doing it together!
  • Bilbobradshaw
    Bilbobradshaw Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hey girl. Wanna get married?:flowerforyou:

( to anyone else who sees this: I'm playing. I"m actually already married to her)

Welp, you two are the cutest thing.
  • 4gr8kids
    4gr8kids Posts: 20
    Options
    Agree with cranewife -- totally cute :)

have you considered low carb / paleo / primal / caveman?

more info available at marksdailyapple.com (I am in no way affiliated with this site, just interested in it)

best of luck with whatever method you choose!!