30 ds level 1 day 1...

Options
I didnt know I was going to start today so I had worked hard at the gym and did my own strength training. Ughhhh this workout has me sore now, plus I used 5 lbs weights..... but I love how she lets u know a easy way and hard way throughout the video.. 29 more days :)

Replies

• tikamacphee
    Options
    Well done :) I just did day 1 too :)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! I'm on day 3 of level 1 and its just starting to feel a bit 'easier' in that I can keep up a bit more and push a bit harder. I've only just today started adding in weights and that was a struggle, so my next goal is to complete the exercises with weights (I don't have weights, i'm using 2x2L bottles of water).
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bottles of water are free... I used to use canned food ;)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    Day 1... im adding now cuz I tend to delete pictures... any1 else wanna add theirs?

My son is now 4 months and im at 142 here :)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    securedownload-1.jpg
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    Dont know why its not working, figure it out tomorrow
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'll be doing Level 1 Day 3 later on today and like you I'm feeling so sore, especially my arms as I'm using 4.5 lb weights. I feel your pain! I'm sure all the hard work will pay off though :)
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete for me too, i can def see me losing inches and weights

good luck everyone
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options

make the img lowercase.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    I started yesterday, and she really kicked my *kitten*, I can tell you now that I ache all over, especially my legs. But I'm glad, and I will keep going! I'll do some pictures later, but wont post them until ive finished the shred.
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options

make the img lowercase.

Yah its been awhile since I used photobucket,,, totally forgot :)
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    securedownload-1.jpg
  • sblanclpn
    sblanclpn Posts: 7
    Options
    I just finished day two of level1. I feel like I can barely walk...haha. Hoping to get great results!
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    Long day, sore.. but here I am.. day 1

securedownload.jpg
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options

Thanx :)....
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done,ive just done day 4 of level 1 & have to say im finding it a little easier & i dont ache quite as much the next day but boy do my arms feel like jelly,dont know if thats normal or not? Im using 5lb weights :)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Sweet, I've done 3 days so far, but decided I'm not going to do it 30 days straight (coz I do other workouts and doing the shred on top of them just leaves me way too sore the next day :tongue:). I'm using 3kg hand weights (6.6 lb)
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Day 1... im adding now cuz I tend to delete pictures... any1 else wanna add theirs?

My son is now 4 months and im at 142 here :)

Have you taken any measurements? I'm thinking of taking mine later to compare with at a later date.
  • llsand
    llsand Posts: 87
    Options
    How was it after day one ? I've been doing this for two days and OMG i had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning my legs were so sore :)))))
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5.. also with 5 pound weights. It doesn't feel any easier yet. lol

I. hate. pushups.