more interactive friends??

Options
i have a lot of motivational friends, and some interactive, but i need some more interactive friends, as im quite active on this site, and like to be motivational...and receive motivation!!

If you are an active site member, and dont mind a chat every once and a while...feel free to ad me, or put a message on here for me to add you if you want :)

Replies

• rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I always try to be encouraging, although sometimes I get too busy to do it every day. I love have supportive friends on here :-)
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site, but wouldn't mind some friends who actually talk with me. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
    :)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am a part of the furniture here and will be here for the long haul. I try to support anyone who supports me!
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well; I'm always up for chatting if someone needs it ^^
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    thanks everyone...i think i added all of you!!
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm very very active on MFP. I'm on several times a day...it may be an addiction :)! But I love it and I'd be more than happy to encourage you if you encourage me in return!!
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i have a lot of motivational friends, and some interactive, but i need some more interactive friends, as im quite active on this site, and like to be motivational...and receive motivation!!

If you are an active site member, and dont mind a chat every once and a while...feel free to ad me, or put a message on here for me to add you if you want :)
    add me if ya wanna... i am chatty
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    im on MFP al day long, i work in front of a computer 8 hours a day and when im home i always have it pulled up on my phone lol. active memeber here :) add me! i need the motivation as well
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    thanks i think i added all the other bunch of people aswell, your all great!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am very supportive! Feel free to add!
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Feel free to add me. MFP is my Best Friend and I'm on here a few times a day. I love to motivate and share bits n bobs about my day.

I use this site more than Facebook and ADORE the forums for researching things.

MFP RULES!!! i don't know how many people i have told about this site. it. is. amazing.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm totally active on here! I'm on everyday a few times a day, and I make Sure to give motivation to people. Feel free to add me! :)
  • terryrh
    terryrh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started out intending to do my weight loss journey alone but i've found its become an obsession that i'd like to talk to people about, especially people whos eyes dont glaze over when i mention it like friends and workmates

Ive added you and invite anybody else here to add me as well
  • mrtimps
    mrtimps Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm on most days. Feel free to add me as well.
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm very very new and not entirely sure about the site yet so anyone who wants, please add me and talk to me! It'd be nice to become part of the community here :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You can add me if ud like
  • Loverenewed12
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site. I am the type who needs encouragement and loves to encourage. I have gained too much weight over the past year and would love to get back to my size 3/4 frame. If anyone on here is willing to add me please do. I'm finding it very hard to lose the weight I have gained and I need a little more support. I am looking forward to making some new friends on here. I hope everyone is enjoying their day!
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    thanks for all the responses people!!
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've just started up this account but I plan to be an active little (or soon to be little) MFPer. Feel free to add me if you like!

Same with anybody else! :bigsmile:
  • tatihagen
    tatihagen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, just like Blainey, i'm new to this website and I don't have anyone to contact here, i'm the only one in my group of friends who is trying to lose weight. So it would be nice to have new people to talk for motivation and inspiration. I don't speak english fluent yet, so you might see some grammar mistakes, but overall, I believe it's fine for you to understand :D