Taking a different approach....

Options
This is my last year as a 20-something, and having taken stock of how I've treated my body thus-far, a perspective overhaul is greatly needed. No more shall I be out of breath, scaling the wall at the rock climbing gym, or jogging on the beach! My mind and body are in great conflict as I love to be active, but my body is not representative of that, at all. Therefore I have committed my time to improving my health and body, so I may continue to do the things I like.....i.e. traveling the world, going to the firing range, and dancing all night :o)

I am currently 179, aspiring to be a lean 150, and seeking support!!!

*This new path is challenging, yet EXCITING* :smile:

-Luck to everyone on a similar path!-

Andee

Replies

• taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi Andee,

I'm more than happy to be a friend if you'd like to add me. You're about 9 pounds lighter than I am but your goal is similar to mine. I need a major lifestyle overhaul and to get back on track and be healthy again. Rock climbing gym sounds awesome, I haven't done rock climbing for years but used to love it!

I think losing the weight will help free the spirit more and you have the right idea by wanting to travel!
  • emb94
    emb94 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great attitude to have :happy:

I love eating healthy and being active, but I'm having trouble reminding myself of this at the moment - for the past few weeks indulgent food and skipping the gym have been the norm for me so I need to shake myself out of this!

Good luck to us all as we start trying to treat our bodies better!