ive just started the slim fast 123 plan

Options
hi i have started my slim fast 123 plan today and im looking for some buddys :-)

Replies

• grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hey I have just started today too!Good luck.You can add me as a friend if you like hopefully it will help keep us motivated xgx
  • Sweet__Pea
    Options
    Hey, I just searched the community archives for slim fast and found this post. I'll be starting it tomorrow and am wondering how well you are doing on the diet?
  • shanise06
    shanise06 Posts: 8
    Options
    I started the plan on Monday. I'm down 3lbs (I think it's water weight), and the diet is workable. I like not having to think too far into calories each day. Planning 6 meals a day can be very time consuming! It's helping me to make better choices when it comes to food because I have to make sure that I have a well rounded dinner. I've been eating lots of veggies. I'm more using the slim-fast as a jumpstart to weight loss then I plan to join weight watchers. It's nice to be part of this community, but I think it would work better for me if I could be in front of live people. Good luck, and tell me how it goes! :smile:
  • Loverenewed12
    Options
    I am wondering how everyone isdoing on the diet. I started the slimfast high protein shakes today. I would love to hear if anyone is having any goodluck on this plan. Please keep me posted and add me as a friend.
  • naturalbrowndiva
    naturalbrowndiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I'm doing a challenge myself for july.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    im interested in reading more about this - off to google i go
  • Shayleah05
    Shayleah05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have just started that today as well. I have been out of the loop for awhile and looking for new friends.
  • kgentz
    kgentz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the slim fast 123 plan about two weeks ago. I have been doing pretty well, with a few cheat days here and there. It really clicked for me when I started using the slim fast cappuccino as coffee creamer. Makes it easier for me. The only problem I have had is that within the past week I have had no energy and I have been getting lightheaded a lot. So I had to up my caloric intake from 1200 to 1300 for now.