Stuck !

Options
I am stuck at my current weight ! Need friends to keep me going ! Feel like cheating and eating this whole box of Twinkies I bought for the kids .........

Replies

• brightnewday
    brightnewday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!! :) I'm stuck at my current weight too and I really need the motivation to push through. We can do this!! Add me if you want. I really need people who will help keep me accountable. I am really good at being encouraging too :)

Take Care!

Emily
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request too. I'm on daily w/words of encouragement...
  • RealSouthpaw
    Options
    Don't do it. Instead drink some water and take chewing gum whenever you feel urge to eat sweets like that. It keeps mouth busy and when you're already "eating" something you can't take anything you're not allowed to ;) Feel free to add me if you want. We all need supportive friends :)
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    Put down those twinkies!! Lol Don't give in.. you can do it! :)

donttaketheeasyway.jpg
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend! I know how you feel. I had my husband hide all of his snacks for work because I wanted to eat a whoopie pie so badly!
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am also STUCK. I just keep telling myself....one day at a time......we can do this!! I love the ladies post a few up from mine. I am going to use it, and hope she doesn't mind. It is SO TRUE.

We have 2 choices, give in and eat the twinkies.....or stay strong and get through this day. Its hard (I had a BAD night a few nights ago and ate a 1/4 loaf of homemade bread and butter.....so good at the time, but the next day I felt like crap and was so mad at myself. So NOT Worth it!!

We are all here to support eachother, and I am always here to talk to if you want. You CAN do it. Twinkies are so not worth it......

Have a great day, and stay strong!!

Doris
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    With you all the way. Have been stuck for months, except when I go up and claw it back down slowly, then get stuck all over again. Am in danger of thinking I'm meant to be here. I am so not. Let's help each other!!!
  • fido1980e
    fido1980e Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there!!!
    I am stuck as well and need to get back on track... My goal was to loose 7kg before my summer holidays but it doesn't seem to work. To be honest, I need to be more motivated to get there... When I started I was doing sports with the Wii and this was helping but now I work and come home too tired to do anything, so I think that with a bit of perseverance we can get there. Don't give up now and stay positive :happy: Good luck!!!
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My fridge has 5 twirl bars on the top shelf, a month ago I would have eaten them in 2 days, hence they are still there, add me if you wish.
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    DON"T DO IT! Feel free to add me.
  • nancyki
    nancyki Posts: 46
    Options
    Definitely don't break your motivation for Twinkies! Hahaha! Stay strong :)