Banishing back fat with 30 day shred? I see no change.

Options
ARGH. I'm still on level 1, so maybe that's the problem, but I've not seen ANY form a physical change yet and it's bother the heck out of me. I eat well and I do my work out and everything, but I'm still the same Kassie. The same fat Kassie with upper and lower back fat. I feel like I'm doing something wrong )':
I know people got results. But how long did it take to GET those results? I want to reach my goal size already.

Replies

• kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    just keep at it and move up to level 2 when you're ready. You'll see results by the end!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    For level 1 I gained 3lbs and lost no inches but I stuck it out and half way through level 2 I lost all 3 of those pounds, 1 inch on my hips and 1.5 inches on my waist. I am now on level 3 day 8 and will know in two days what my total measurements will be. Stick with it, if nothing else I am stronger and other people say they see a difference...
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    For level 1 I gained 3lbs and lost no inches but I stuck it out and half way through level 2 I lost all 3 of those pounds, 1 inch on my hips and 1.5 inches on my waist. I am now on level 3 day 8 and will know in two days what my total measurements will be. Stick with it, if nothing else I am stronger and other people say they see a difference...
    Keep me posted! And thank you
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    No workout will make you lose fat, especially not in one certain spot. The only way to lose fat is to eat at a deficit. Obviously, exercise can help you create or enlarge that deficit. But we don't get to pick where the fat comes off. It'll come off how your body chooses it to. Good luck!
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    I am on day one on level 2. I have already lost 5 lbs. I would say keep going til you complete 30 days. Good Luck!