Options
2»

Replies

• ysvonnie
    ysvonnie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I started this program last week I lost 5lbs the week before
    Can't believe I have lots of calories left over after I've exercised
    Does it matter if u don't ur all calories up ??
  • ruthmiriam
    ruthmiriam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love some serious weight loss friends as well. For the first time in my life, I have tons of confidence that I will follow this all the way through. I exercise every day, and am eating healthier than I ever have. I am not trying to diet, I am trying to completely change my life. So far so good!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 100lbs to drop too, feel free to add me :-)
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose around 120lbs, so far I have lost 33 and that has mainly been down to the support from my MFP friends.

Well done for making a start, please feel free to add me, I log in daily and am very committed!
  • crigsha
    crigsha Posts: 15
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
    I've lost 110lbs since the beginning of the year. My friends call me Mr. Motivator!
    Only have another 14 lbs to be till I'm 195lbs, might go to 180lbs but shall see how I feel!
  • Vpr315
    Vpr315 Posts: 3
    Options
    I also have about 100lbs to lose. I just started a week ago and I am down five pounds. I know my husband is going to get tired of listening to me talk about what I am doing! I would love to gain a stronger support group so that I can attain my goal and lend a listening ear and support where needed! Friend me and together hopefully we can reach our goal without feeling overwhelmed!:smile:
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this stuff as well but I've dropped five pounds in almost two weeks. I motivate when/where I can - and appreciate the same. Feel free to add.
  • chesil07
    chesil07 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey there

Feel free to add me too. I could do with some motivational support as well. 11lbs lost so far and another 11lbs to go before I re-assess my goals.

13962950.png
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    MY GOAL IS 107LBS. ANYONE IN NEED OF SUPPORT CAN ADD ME
  • Jason67o48
    Jason67o48 Posts: 87
    Options
    A few years ago I was 400 plus lbs. I'm now at 315 and have been learning a lot about cal/protein/carbs/fat and exercise in the past few months. I joined MFP 7 days ago and lost 4lbs. I attribute this weeks weight loss to this site and a two key friends in my life to make this possible. I plan on getting down to a normal BMI rate that will eventually get me down to 180lbs. I feel ready this time to really hit my most important goal in life right now. I'm aiming at 2lbs a week but really I'm trying for more than that.. anythign over 2lbs per week is what I want and this time around I am ready to support my efforts the right way. -cheers-
  • Bellren
    Bellren Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there, anyone in this situation, feel free to add me too!

I started dieting one week before I re-joined MFP back at the start of June. Back then I had 104 lbs to drop, now I have 87 to go.

I have been through a serious weight loss journey before, but now I need to do it again (and keep it off this time!)
  • lynelledomingo
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site too... so glad to find so many wonderful and motivational people here... Please do feel free to add me... :)