Hello

Options
Hi. I'm new to MFP. I've always wanted to change my life and be healthier, and I decided this was the year. I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. Does anyone have any suggestion how to control how much you eat. I always seem to eat all the time. I came to here for encouragement and ideas.

Replies

• carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I always pre-portion my food when I get home from the store. Hope that's a helpful tip.=] Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jodyd61
    jodyd61 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ive just started this program too:happy: ... I am usually a walker ( when I can fit it in ) and the temp has been in the triple digits and I cant walk in that amount of heat... I use the thigh master and bun master last night but not sure how many calories that burns nor how to record it... I need to come up with a work out that will work for me to help burn calories... I have thought about joining a gym but not sure how often I could get there... I need any ideas... I have a low back issue at times so Im limited on some exercises...open to suggestions...
  • ColeAlanna
    ColeAlanna Posts: 14
    Options
    I love going outdoors to walk. Its been way too hot to walk. I thought about going to the gym too, but don't really have the money for memberships and fees. You could try Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I'm going to try it tomorrow.