Sweat Hooded Sauna Suit

Hello,

Do any members work out in Sweat Hooded Sauna Suits? If so please share your results. Thanks,

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    any weight you lose is just water which will be replaced as soon as you (hopefully) rehydrate. dont waste your money.

just eat right, watch your portions and exercise. you dont need gimmicks to lose weight
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    These things just make you sweat more, but don't actually help you lose weight. It's a gimmick. Save your money.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    any weight you lose is just water which will be replaced as soon as you (hopefully) rehydrate. dont waste your money.

just eat right, watch your portions and exercise. you dont need gimmicks to lose weight

this.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    I see a lot of people in sweats and this one guy in one of those things (I think that's what it is) all I can say is NASTY! I would never go on the machines after them or even next to them they are dripping all over! Ewe, they are dripping wet, it's soo gross. If your goal is to dehydrate yourself and have the scale go down quick go nuts. But let it be known other gym goers do NOT appreciate it. I sweat when I workout but I'm not purposely bathing me and everything around me in it.
  • armishia
    armishia Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks so much for the responses. I will keep my money.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    I don't see any point unless you're going for a two-second weigh-in that you don't care will be inaccurate in 20 minutes, such as for a wrestling/boxing match, which is essentially cheating, or to win a Biggest Loser challenge at work, which is also cheating. If you're thinking of doing it to somehow "improve" your weight loss, well then, you're only cheating yourself.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Thanks so much for the responses. I will keep my money.

Clever woman. :)