Getting Back to It

Options
I just moved into a new home (big, beautiful home with a fenced in back yard, and a garage big enough for my car!), and with the move, and getting cable/phone/internet installed, I haven't had much time to work out or much opportunity to come to the message boards. I've really been slacking off and not counting calories, etc. and I'm petrified to get on the scale. Would someone PLEASE kick me in the @ss to get me going again?

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Life Happens!!! Everyone gets de-railed once in ahwile. You have already taken the biggest step in the right direction by realizing that you need to get back on track.

My best advice - don't try to fix everything all in one day. Get back to it first by watching what you eat and then adding the exercize back in slowly. I used to sabotage myself even worse when I would get off track buy trying to starve myself and doing two-hour work outs and then I would be exhausted and get right back off track - it was a vicious cycle.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Here's your KICK! Welcome back and congrats on the house!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I just moved into a new home (big, beautiful home with a fenced in back yard, and a garage big enough for my car!), and with the move, and getting cable/phone/internet installed, I haven't had much time to work out or much opportunity to come to the message boards. I've really been slacking off and not counting calories, etc. and I'm petrified to get on the scale. Would someone PLEASE kick me in the @ss to get me going again?

Kick, kick! :laugh:
  • webe
    webe Posts: 11
    Options
    That is one thing I have learned; don't let a set back keep you set back.

That said: Kick kick.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Im on the same boat as you (except for a new home haha) and I have gained about 15lbs!!! meh! so get your butt moving! haha
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002024C.gif

Sparkely cow girls says get your but to kicking!!

Work outs are just 30 minutes a day and you KNOW you will feel great!

Congrats on the new home and place for your family to play and love!!

Welcome back:flowerforyou: