Really need encouragement *^.^*

Options
April1201
April1201 Posts: 28 Member
Hi!
I've used this site for about a year, but I've only gotten serious with it this last few weeks. I really could use some MFP friends to encourage me and help me through this journey, as most people in my life don't understand how important this is to me.

I have lost 9 pounds so far, and I still have 60 to go. If you need encouragement, please add me :) We can help each other out!

~April

Replies

• betweenthebirds
    betweenthebirds Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'd been in a rut for a looong time before I started using MFP about a month ago & once I started here & made a few new friends who gave me encouragement it definitely helped get me back in the swing of my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
    Congrats on the weight loss so far; that's awesome!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be on here for a very looooong time and would love to encourage you with your journey! :)
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'll also be here for a long time, and any support is absolutely fabulous! Feel free to add me, as well :smile:
  • Jason67o48
    Jason67o48 Posts: 87
    Options
    Like minds! :) Sent friend req
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Hi April! FR sent!

I want to lose 88pounds all up - about 1/4 -1/3 of the way there.
  • April1201
    Options
    Hello!
    I'd been in a rut for a looong time before I started using MFP about a month ago & once I started here & made a few new friends who gave me encouragement it definitely helped get me back in the swing of my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
    Congrats on the weight loss so far; that's awesome!

Thanks! I'm working my butt off, and it's so worth it. The more I get into it, the more I love eating healthier and working out. I appreciate the friend invite :D
  • April1201
    Options
    Hi April! FR sent!

I want to lose 88pounds all up - about 1/4 -1/3 of the way there.

Awesome! I hope I get my little weight ticker moving along here soon :D Grats on the weight loss so far, and thanks for the invite!
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Love new friends to walk this with!
  • stevee71
    stevee71 Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Started my healthy journey a month ago and haven't looked back yet.
  • farmergranny
    Options
    Hi, I just started a week ago, and would love to partner up with you so we can encourage one another (and any one else interested in forming a support group). Over 100 pounds to go, but am just determined to take it "slow and easy"...blew it a couple days ago, and just determined to start over the next day~instead of giving up. You have already lost some weight...way to go girl!!! Count the positives...that is a great start.
    Lori
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on for 4 weeks tomorrow, I have 75 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me too! ~Bre
  • Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Think of it as your daily routine. That's what I do. If you have Facebook find group called " Be Fit & Be SEXY"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207298092714232/permalink/252804058163635/?ref=notif&notif_t=like
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im on here everyday, hope you enjoy MPF, anyone can add me if they want
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello add me if ya like
  • daklex
    daklex Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm just getting back on here after dragging my butt for far too long. Please feel free to add me too. We can all use any support and motivation we can get, right?
  • kikidee90
    kikidee90 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey...great job on the loss! It's never too late....I begin tomorrow. We'll see. I feel ready which is half the battle, right?! We can motivate each other!:smile:
  • genevieve5g
    Options
    The thing is, some people don't understand just how important losing excess weight is. It affects us physically, emotionally, socially and the temptations alone are discouraging. I had to tell my kids to turn their backs to the candy bars at checkout just to stop them from being tempted and asking me to buy them. It's so hard to stay on track, especially when those closes to you don't want to be a true support (like joining the diet program). You have got to remember that you are not doing it for others or because others. It's something just for you. We all deserve a chance at being healthy, happy and improving.
  • Smrhoads
    Smrhoads Posts: 31
    Options
    I have no problem with the exercise. I can get to the gym 6 days a week and bust my *kitten*. The food is my problem. I just can't get control of it. I do great until the sun goes down.

So maybe we can help each other out!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 9 lb loss!
    feel free to add me :)
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier....