Honest opinion

Options
I never buy or wear dresses. So what do you think?

newsummerdress109-1.jpg

Replies

• hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love the color and pattern. I also think you look very thin in the dress!!
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options
    Love the dress and you look good in it.
  • normanmac
    normanmac Posts: 34
    Options
    fabulous!
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cute! I love how these dresses are in style. I bought one too. Hopin to wear it on vacation. I think you look great! That color works for you.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    love the color and you look great in it :)
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I agree, that colour really is you, you look great, I'd start buying more dresses if I were you.....
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Very cute dress, great colour and it looks wonderful!
    May I gently hint that a softer hairstyle might suit the vibe of that great dress?
    Enjoy wearing it out!
  • TracySchroeder
    Options
    Love it!! And it's one of those you can dress up with a little shrug if you want!!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Nice and slimming :-) do you have a strapless bra though?
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Love it, you look amazing. I also second the notion of hair down :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thank you. I will make sure my hair is down. I was shopping today and put it up and I will go see if my strapless bra fits. I think I have to buy a new one. Thank you for all being honest!! :flowerforyou:
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    I agree! Buy more dresses :) I think some kind of braid-y hairdo would be cute with this.
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    I think you look so lovely.
  • andym269
    andym269 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's a good color and the length is good. My only suggestion is to either get a good strapless bra or buy dresses that you can wear a bra with. Gotta make sure the girls look nice and perky. And I agree with the hair comment. A cute dress like that would look better with a soft hair look...
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I love that color on you, but those patterns with horizontal lines make any curve disappear, so I don't think it's that flattering. I think you'd be better off getting a softer, more flowy dress that you can tighten at the waist. Just my two cents! :smile:
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look LOVELY! Now what shoes are you going to wear with it?! :tongue:
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great! LOVE the colour of the dress :)
  • lyssgardi
    lyssgardi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love the pattern and the colors, and the length! I don't love the halter look, I think it is flattering on very few people, I like the look of shoulders being a little covered and a scoop neck type thing. Just my opinion :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!