anyone have any workout dvd recommendations?

Options
I want to start a collection of workout dvds so let me know if there are any you would recommend or wouldnt recommend...i workout at the gym a couple times a week and i also watch bodyrock.tv on the internet but i would still like to get some workout dvds because i dont always have access to the internet and i dont like to go to the gym all the time anymore. Thanks much :)

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Anything by Jillian Michaels. My personal favorites are Kickboxing Fastfix, 30 Day Shred, and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.
  • lorin1987
    lorin1987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well thanks for that :) i was actually thinking of buying that one since they are only 10 dollars at walmart, added bonus that its a good one
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Insanity:) That one is a bit pricey but you will see quick results.
  • SusieQ103
    SusieQ103 Posts: 27
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking dvd's
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    if you can still order it, Turbo Jam! Man I love that work out.

I just started Insanity a week ago. and I LOVE IT
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I prefer Bob Harper's dvd's over Jillian's. They are 50 minutes long and I sweat more but don't feel like I want to die when doing them...but I sure feel it the next day! LOL

I also love all of Jackie's dvd's. A little intimidating at first but a great burn and I like her style a lot.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Billy Blanks tae bo videos (I found literally a box of them in my house that my mom use to do lol) AND Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown and Six Week Six Pack.
  • muff_top10
    Options
    I still use my old Jane Fonda The Complete Workout. It has aerobics with a little light weight training. It's the only dvd I've kept going back to you over the years.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Anything Jackie Warner, Jari Love or Jillian Michaels. And I second Turbo Jam.
  • hdtracy
    hdtracy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam and it's a lot of fun! Definitely challenging and DEFINITELY works up a sweat because you are always, always, always moving. But it's also a lot of fun since it's based around kick boxing, so it makes you feel all tough and cool :)