Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body rejecting sweet foods

Hello all I have been using this app for a month now and have lost 7 kilos recently I had been craving maltesers and I was reading if you treat your self once in a while their alright so I brought them.
After eating them I was then on the toilet for most of the night with the runs. Is this my body rejecting bad food now that I am eating healthy or is it something else also recently I had a 600ML coke and was nearly sick afterward and this is from who 2 months a go could drink 1.5L in a siting easy.

Replies

• Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Your body has gotten used to eating healthy food. It's a good thing!!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    This is quite common if I eat rubbish I feel really unwell.
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Once you change your diet, you realise how much sugar is in the food or drink you used to consume.

Embrace it! Especially if your body finds the taste replusive, think of all those unwanted calories you won't be taking!
  • Bartiemus
    Bartiemus Posts: 2
    Good to know this seems to be normal just another reason to stay on my diet
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    It's a common thing that once you start eating cleaner, your body ends up rejecting a range of rubbish foods. This can be high-sugar stuff, high-salt stuff or in my case my body rejects fatty foods now.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    Hello all I have been using this app for a month now and have lost 7 kilos recently I had been craving maltesers and I was reading if you treat your self once in a while their alright so I brought them.
    After eating them I was then on the toilet for most of the night with the runs. Is this my body rejecting bad food now that I am eating healthy or is it something else also recently I had a 600ML coke and was nearly sick afterward and this is from who 2 months a go could drink 1.5L in a siting easy.

Liken it to being like a highly-tuned car needing only the best fuel. You have tuned yourself up and can no longer tolerate rubbish.

No more Maltesers for YOU (or coke) - I bet you would find crisps/chips similar, you will be able to taste the fat on them.