June Starters - November 23

SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
LW: 199.6
CW: 196.4

Progress this week: - 3.2 lbs
Total Progress: - 57.0 lbs

Another milestone reached this week. I have reached my halfway point!!

Take care and be good to yourselves!

T

Replies

• linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    SW - 300
    LW - 271
    CW - 270

Slow and steady wins the race *grins*

AND OMG! i just reached 30lbs! That's 10% of my body weight.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member

T

Great job! Half way, that is great. It may be an uphill battle from here since weight loss gets harder for some near the end, but you are doing so well I am sure you will continue to have amazing progress. Congratulations.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    SW - 300
    LW - 271
    CW - 270

Fantastic. Keep it up!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    SW - 300
    LW - 271
    CW - 270

Congratulations!!! That is great news! :drinker:

Keep up the awesome work

T
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Good job!! I had a TERRIBLE eating weekend. The most I tried to do was drink my water. I'm not worried about it though, it was so worth it. :happy:

Back on track mon-wed, thurs - hahaha, and then again fri. :laugh:
  • saving for Wed.
  • Weigh in!

Starting Weight - 303
    Last Week - 271.7
    This Week - 266.5
    Loss this week - 5.2
    Loss overall - 36.5

Finally broke my 3 week long plateau! I didn't just break it I smashed it all to pieces. The Doc reminds me that it was probably water weight, but I don't care. I've lost and I'm going to keep it off. That's my goal this week. NO gaining. I'd prefer to lose but if I make it through this week (and 2 thanksgiving dinners) staying at 266.5 I'll be happy.
  • datenshi
    Finally broke my 3 week long plateau! I didn't just break it I smashed it all to pieces. The Doc reminds me that it was probably water weight, but I don't care. I've lost and I'm going to keep it off. That's my goal this week. NO gaining. I'd prefer to lose but if I make it through this week (and 2 thanksgiving dinners) staying at 266.5 I'll be happy.

Wow, you totally smashed it. Awesome job and keep up the amazing work!! :flowerforyou:
    Good luck this week and make good choices.

Take care,
    T
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member

T

OMG!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!! And I have to ask... are you doing anything else besides C25K and watching your caloires? I would love to be able to lose 3 + pounds a week!
  • kandyjo
    amandadaisylotus, WOW!!! 5 + pounds!!! That is amazing!! I'm so incredibly proud of you!!!! I LOVE when our hard work pays off... YOu did TOTALLY smash that plateau in a million peices!!! YOU ROCK!!!

linnebooc , Congrats on losing your 10% !!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! And a wonderful, wonderful beginning to the healthy new you.... By losing 10% of your body weight, you just reduced your chances of stroke and/or heart attack!!! Think of the amazing things you are doing for your health!!!
  • datenshi

T

OMG!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!! And I have to ask... are you doing anything else besides C25K and watching your caloires? I would love to be able to lose 3 + pounds a week!

Awwww... shucks... thanks. :blushing:

Up until two weeks ago I hadn't been doing anything else. I started taking green tea extract (called Abs Plus) and a multivitamin and a B100 complex vitamin. Not sure if that is why I lost a little more than usual the last two weeks. I started on iron supplements this weekend as well. I take the B, multivitamin, and iron though because I have deficiencies, not sure what effect it would have for someone without the deficiencies. My thyroid medication was increased about four weeks ago since it had gotten a little worse.

Tonight I am going to try to add the rowing machine to my cardio workout but will start off at just ten minutes.

Take care and have a great week!

T
  • kandyjo
    Keep bumping this one ladies.... for all of us "late weighers".. LOL
    Magglett hasn't weighed in yet... She is usually the first one on here :smile: Hope all is well with my friend, Mags :smile:
  • I forgot to weigh in this morning, so I'll check in tomorrow morning! Congrats to everyone, such amazing feats! :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    linnebooc - AMAZING! That is wonderful! Are you feeling proud of yourself???? Because you should be, we are proud of you!

datenshi - Awesome as always! You are just rockin' through this.

amandadaisylotus - It's going, going, gone! So happy you smashed that 5lbs out of the park!
  • SW - 182.4
    Two weeks ago - 143.4
    Last week - fluctuated, but averaged around 145.6
    This week - 144.2

I'll take it! I started going back to the gym so my muscles are probably retaining some water (I think that's why I had bigger gains last week). Also I went shopping on Sunday and I tried on a pair of size 10 pants and they were a little loose, so I asked to get a size 8 and they fit!! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Keep bumping this one ladies.... for all of us "late weighers".. LOL
    Magglett hasn't weighed in yet... She is usually the first one on here :smile: Hope all is well with my friend, Mags :smile:

Awe Kandy ... you're so sweet to think of me. Sorry I'm late reporting all ... it's been soooo hectic lately. I have some kind of bad karma going on around me ... it's almost comical ... machines breaking down at work, dropping things, car breaking down, home computer breaking down, throwing out my back, fighting with the cell phone company, going to a computer place that was highly recommended and finding it went out of business, waitress getting my order wrong and blaming me, TOM coming almost a week early ... and it goes on and on. Needless to say ... I have my computer up and running for the moment ... but who knows how long that will last. LOL

No change for me again this week ... patience is a virtue right? The stars will change soon I'm sure and things will start going right. Congratulations to all who are losing ... not just losing but losing huge ... breaking plateaus and meeting milestones and getting into smaller sizes. It's all so exciting!! You all inspire me.

SW 208.5
    LW 176
    CW 176
  • kandyjo
    schlieffen ~ CONGRATS on the size 8's!!!!! That is AWESOME!!! You are in the single digits :drinker:

Magglett ~ Aw...*big hug* I have had those kind of days, weeks, months... :noway: : The good thing is, they pass. :flowerforyou: I really hope that things start getting better for ya! Stay encouraged!!! You have such a good attitude about the whole thing... Keep your head up! You're awesome :wink:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    So I'm weighing a day early cause today I have my boss taking me to lunch, my Dad(he's flying in tonight) taking me to dinner for my b-day, tomorrow my Dad wants to take the kids to pizza, Thursday big Thanksgiving meal at my hubby's work (at the Airport Tower, so that should be fun!), Friday big Thanksgiving meal at my house, Saturday dinner out & "cruise to the North Pole" (which means hot drinks and deserts)....Hopefully I can get back on track Sunday and kick a** till Wednesday and still have lost my 30lbs! YUP I lost 30lbs!!! YEAH!!!!

SW: 176.5
    LW: 147.8
    CW 146.4:love:
  • kandyjo
    So I'm weighing a day early cause today I have my boss taking me to lunch, my Dad(he's flying in tonight) taking me to dinner for my b-day, tomorrow my Dad wants to take the kids to pizza, Thursday big Thanksgiving meal at my hubby's work (at the Airport Tower, so that should be fun!), Friday big Thanksgiving meal at my house, Saturday dinner out & "cruise to the North Pole" (which means hot drinks and deserts)....Hopefully I can get back on track Sunday and kick a** till Wednesday and still have lost my 30lbs! YUP I lost 30lbs!!! YEAH!!!!

SW: 176.5
    LW: 147.8
    CW 146.4:love:

You ROCK!!!!! Congrats on the 30 lbs!!! :drinker: Have a VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :heart: and enjoy the holiday!
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    linnebooc - AMAZING! That is wonderful! Are you feeling proud of yourself???? Because you should be, we are proud of you!

datenshi - Awesome as always! You are just rockin' through this.

amandadaisylotus - It's going, going, gone! So happy you smashed that 5lbs out of the park!

YES! i am VERY proud of myself. Took a while but kept plugging away. It gave me motivation to step things up a bit actually. Started doing the Jillian 30 Day Shred (omg it kicked my butt) so I'm hoping that combined with the eating better will keep me going in the right direction.