where should i go??

Options
2»

Replies

• Ivyzmama
    Ivyzmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ottawa, Canada for Winterlude - the winter festival. You'll have fun even if you don't like cold. In addition to all the free festival stuff, you can ice skate on their 8 mile long frozen canal (complete with food stands and warming huts right on the ice), and cross-country ski for free on their hundreds of miles of groomed trails on their state parks - all inside city limits.

Toronto Islands during the summer - stay in Toronto, take the ferry daily to the Islands, and go biking, kayaking, swimming at the sandy beaches of Lake Ontario. My family is hard to please but we all loved it. Skip the expensive CN Tower - you get a better view of Toronto from the ferry itself.

Of course both places have awesome French food, great beer, nightlife, and are safe, clean places with really nice locals.
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sleeping Bear Dunes, Michigan
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Graceland

lol. I drive by Graceland maybe once a day or at least once a week. Never been though, should put that on a bucket list.

But YES, come to Memphis, eat some bar b que, and go to the zoo.
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    lake tahoe, nevada

new york!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    San Francisco is the bomb!
    Denver...must schedule a visit when your favorite band is playing at Red Rocks Amphitheater...UHMAZING!!!!
    San Antonio...a river walk tour is nice...you could visit Austin right down the Interstate and get your live music fix....don't go during June-September months!
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Thailand is by far the best country I have ever visited.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Come to Alaska in the summer/fall!
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Grand Teton National Park, WY- and Yellowstone, too, while you're out there.
    Washington DC- I've lived outside of it my whole life, so I'm a little biased, but I think it's an important place for people to see.
    Boston
    The Grand Canyon

I really want to go to Glacier National Park and Yosemite National Park, but I haven't made it to those yet. I love National Parks.