Goal reachd 83 pounds lost w/pic

Options
Hi everyone I recently reachd my goal thx to mfp I truly love this app and recomend it to anyone struggling with there weight.
I started dec 2021 my starting weight was 268.5 pounds I today weigh 185.3 this had been a vert challenging journy,but im not finishd yet im happy with my results so far but I need alot more toning I was a size 20 and now im a 11 I feel great inside and out
Thank you mfp and thank u everyone for pisting ur sucess stories it kept me motivated. God bless

PicsArt_1340641745715.jpg

Replies

• SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! Exciting!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I recently reachd my goal thx to mfp I truly love this app and recomend it to anyone struggling with there weight.
    I started dec 2021 my starting weight was 268.5 pounds I today weigh 185.3 this had been a vert challenging journy,but im not finishd yet im happy with my results so far but I need alot more toning I was a size 20 and now im a 11 I feel great inside and out
    Thank you mfp and thank u everyone for pisting ur sucess stories it kept me motivated. God bless

*Fixed*. Lowercase "img"

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You should be happy, you have done fantastic. Keep it up. Maintenance takes practice too.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job! What have you been doing and how tall are you if you dont mind me asking.
  • kasrocks
    kasrocks Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow congrats, what a inspiration:)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    well done,your looking great
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the good work.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful! you look amazing!!!
  • LindaA57
    LindaA57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! thanks for sharing. I just joined MFP, and am so glad to see success stories.
    I wish you a wonderful, healthy, happy life!
    Linda
  • Phatjess62
    Options
    @ young doc thx for fixing I was a lil confused.

@quikchekgal im 5"6" I follow mfp and I dnt eat past 7 I also gave up all juice unless fresh I gave up soda and I work out 4 days a week a hour each day I have oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and lunch so or dinner I usually do a lean cuisine or or salad I also work at subway so im usually there for dinner 5 days a week lol.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :happy:
  • Phatjess62
    Options
    Thank you everyone I appriciate the love! God bless you all
  • rainsrabble
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. I'm so excited for you. You definitely give me hope.
  • farmergranny
    Options
    Congratulations! How wonderful for you. Just think of what a great job you have done for yourself!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • Phatjess62
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. I'm so excited for you. You definitely give me hope.

Im glad to hear that mfp and jesus have really gave me the will power
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • Phatjess62
    Options
    Congratulations! How wonderful for you. Just think of what a great job you have done for yourself!

Thank u its nice to hear that some days I feel great that I have reachd my goal but sometimes I feel a lil down and out and I think my goal just isnt egnough, so thanks it means allot to hear gud things .
  • heretocount
    Options
    Great job on your new life =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!