Down from a size 18/20 to a size 8 in 6 months!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Great job. Im also down 29lbs but one only clothing size. Hmmm....
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job. Im also down 29lbs but one only clothing size. Hmmm....

I lost 12 pounds before starting MFP so that surely has something to do with it. Just keep going!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lauriejayne813
    lauriejayne813 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AWESOME CONGRATS!!!!! I'm not to far behind. I started at a size 20W and weighted 224. I now am in a size 12 and weigh 177. I started on 1/3/2012 and I'm not done yet. Hope to reach the first goal of 50lbs lost by the end of the month and then probably 29 more.

Keep on keepin on...we can do it! :bigsmile:
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job..Congrats..I have 45lbs.too go..Thanks for sharing..:)
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    good for you! I cried when I packed up all my 1X and XL clothes so I know how great it feels. I'm only down to a size 14 but it feels great! Hopefully I can make it to an "8" someday
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Jealous. I wish I could have lost that much that fast. I was a US20 two years ago and I'm only a US16 now. Good job though!
  • lauras777
    Options
    good for you! I cried when I packed up all my 1X and XL clothes so I know how great it feels. I'm only down to a size 14 but it feels great! Hopefully I can make it to an "8" someday

I've been cleaning out my closet a lot lately!! And giving it all away...not going back there! You will get there too! Trust me, the last time I recall being able to fit into a size below a 10 was....well, I guess before high school! :noway:
  • lauras777
    Options
    Jealous. I wish I could have lost that much that fast. I was a US20 two years ago and I'm only a US16 now. Good job though!

I guess it just depends on where you lose it from first....mine seems to be coming off my legs/arms, and chest...:ohwell:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

I guess it just depends on where you lose it from first....mine seems to be coming off my legs/arms, and chest...:ohwell:

Mine is mostly from my midsection and a little from the bust. The other measurements have moved minimally. I seem to do everything slower than everyone else oh well, I'll get there someday maybe. *shrug* >.<
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! I'm only 5''2. How are you doing it? I'm still trying to fit into my size 14 comfortably.
  • Sara29to30
    Sara29to30 Posts: 33
    Options
    That is awesome...that is exactly the progress I'm hoping for!!!
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how different we all are. I am 5'3'' also, 169 lbs and just squeeze into a size 12. I'm so jealous! ;) Congrats, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!