My Friends List

Options

Replies

• Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I'm on your FL....but u rarely talk to me..its all good tho...I know u have a huge fan base...guess Im not one of the cool ones! :tongue:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    P.S> my weekend was awesome! hope yours was too!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I had so much sex that I ended up with some kind of DOMS and was actually couch bound without complaining for all Friday. Saturday and Sunday I spent between the pool and pounding pavement- probably walked about 9 miles (which I didnt track because well, Im a pedestrian. My lifestyle is already active, so it seemed redundant.)

Also cause I was inebriated.

But I made a BEAUTIFUL dinner last night!

524174_10152099786840107_1800180412_n.jpg

Ok, this whole post just made me drool!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I had so much sex that I ended up with some kind of DOMS and was actually couch bound without complaining for all Friday. Saturday and Sunday I spent between the pool and pounding pavement- probably walked about 9 miles (which I didnt track because well, Im a pedestrian. My lifestyle is already active, so it seemed redundant.)

Also cause I was inebriated.

That's hot
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm not on your FL :sad: However, my weekend was fantastic!!!!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I think i need you on my friends list....but warning i need alot of attention!!!!!!

I am an attention *kitten*....just saying :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You sure did!

I wasn't on much this weekend and kinda missed the hilarity of you! I did enjoy your horror movie thread, though. Always looking for a new fave!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You make me laugh and I enjoy your posts, ha ha.

My weekend was good!! Have the day off today as well!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I wasn't on much this weekend and kinda missed the hilarity of you! I did enjoy your horror movie thread, though. Always looking for a new fave!

I was kind of MIA this weekend, too.

That thread was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but nobody paid any attention to American Beauty not actually being a horror movie.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Uh, let's drop all this BS, you know, and do it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

You sure did!

hmmmm im pretty convinced you have me confused with someone else. brb to make sure evil twin is still in the meat locker.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I added you because you are too stinkin adorable...I have tried to play it cool lately since I am over 30.. and love to post....

OMFG, WTFE and LOL.... and I KNOW how much you love that!! :)

You still entertain the hell outta me! And for an old chick..thats awesome!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    David honey.. I think you are just trying to pick up more friends to drool over you aren't you?!?!?! HAHAHAHA
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    David honey.. I think you are just trying to pick up more friends to drool over you aren't you?!?!?! HAHAHAHA

There's apparently something unintentionally inviting about this post. Oh, well. I'll scare 'em away eventually.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

You sure did!

hmmmm im pretty convinced you have me confused with someone else. brb to make sure evil twin is still in the meat locker.

Oops! Sorry, the second part was for David. But what was your dinner, cuz it looks amazing!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Uh, let's drop all this BS, you know, and do it.

:smokin:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You're much less insufferable on my FL than you were as a random troll...lol

Yes...this!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    You're much less insufferable on my FL than you were as a random troll...lol

Yes...this!

That's nice to hear, but you guys shouldn't go spreading rumors like that. Troll. Pssh. My posts are nothing less than insightful and profound. :tongue:
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That thread was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but nobody paid any attention to American Beauty not actually being a horror movie.

Ok - missed this conversation, but seriously - the end of American Beauty was pretty scary. Just sayin...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm here.... up to *kitten* in alligators... will still have plenty of *kitten* left. No worries.

Oh and HAI!