Replies

• SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really are one awesome chick!
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    People are just mean. I had a friend of my daughter who yelled a comment to a girl who runs every morning as I passed as I was running them to school. I turned around and made her apologize. Misty is 15 and needed a life lesson, its not all about you.
    That is what your shirt should say "Contrary to your belief, its not all about you!"

Love this^^^^^
  • TamTamW
    TamTamW Posts: 27
    Options
    I would have a shirt that said "No matter how I look on the outside, I am a great person on the inside!" OR one that says "Yeah, walk by, you could be missing the best thing in your life."
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I would wear that shirt!

I also would use the feelings he stirred up to run harder or longer. He's a piece of crap. Forget him.

There are lots of obnoxious shirts that I could print. It's a good thing we don't have a Walmart here that does it. I'd have a t-shirt for every day. :wink:
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've got a t-shirt that's been made varsity style with my last name on the back and my starting weight... so it looks like I'm a member of some team. I wear it to the gym a lot... it's a reminder of where I've come from and where I'm heading!
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    ...Get off my *kitten*, I'm trying to shrink it!

I could wear this shirt when I went running, a big tall fat lady shuffling and sweating down the street, getting contemptuous looks from the sorority girls in my neighborhood.

Yesterday someone drove by me and hollered "FAT COW!" out their window. It was surprisingly UNhurtful, as his car was terribly ugly, and he was too. I blew him a kiss and shuffle-jogged away, laughing.

But it made me think. I need a funny shirt to go with my attitude.

Maybe I could print it across my rump, like the ones those skinny girls wear. I have enough room to fit the whole phrase!

What an *kitten*. I don't understand people like that. But I do like your T shirt idea.:flowerforyou:

You have a great attitude. Keep it up. I'm doing the same thing as you but so far no one has yelled hurtful things. I go at 5am hoping that no one I have ever met will see all the jiggling in the wrong places and me red faced & gasping for breath.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude about it! That or like a shirt that says something about your ASSet.....haha!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    It is great that you had such a good attitude about that idiot yelling out the window. He is real classy I'm sure!:laugh: I do not understand why people yell out at all at people who are trying to run. My 18 year old is pretty and very slim. She hates running in our neighborhood because guys hoot and yell pick up lines at her. It makes her really uncomfortable. Congrats on not letting that "winner" stop you in your healthy lifestyle!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    hmmm. i wonder how many calories they were burnign pushing on the gas pedal! haha! what a jerk!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    I saw a post earlier about a running outfit that will allow you to conceal and carry your fire arm. Maybe that is your solution. JK. Great attitude, who needs to take *kitten* from anyone like that anyways. What do they know..
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    For running in populated areas: "Honk to give a fat girl kudos for running." That way, when someone honks, I'll think they are encouraging me instead of making fun.

For when I'm at the gym: "I'm not sweating! My fat is crying!"
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options

I could wear this shirt when I went running, a big tall fat lady shuffling and sweating down the street, getting contemptuous looks from the sorority girls in my neighborhood.

Yesterday someone drove by me and hollered "FAT COW!" out their window. It was surprisingly UNhurtful, as his car was terribly ugly, and he was too. I blew him a kiss and shuffle-jogged away, laughing.

Maybe I could print it across my rump, like the ones those skinny girls wear. I have enough room to fit the whole phrase!

I would of said to the guy, "I'd rather be fat than an ugly ****er like you, at least im doing something about my weight, what can you do about your looks?" lol!!!

Im in a bad mood tonight so feeling rather *****y lol!! x
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, YOU'RE AWESOME!
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options

LOL!!! You go girl! Keep shuffle jogging along with your PMA (Positive Mental Attitude). You made my wife and I laugh and we wish you much success! Stay beautiful and healthy on the inside!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

It would be alot to put on a t-shirt, but I would take it a little farther: "I'd rather HAVE and *kitten* than BE an *kitten*, so get off my *kitten* while I'm trying to shrink it!"
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted one that says, "My kid has autism; what's your kid's excuse"? But, I'd never really do it.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'd buy that t-shirt. :laugh:

Me TOO!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I need a t-shirt that says...

"The only difference between us is that I'm willing to admit I'm mentally ill."
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    People are just mean. I had a friend of my daughter who yelled a comment to a girl who runs every morning as I passed as I was running them to school. I turned around and made her apologize. Misty is 15 and needed a life lesson, its not all about you.
    That is what your shirt should say "Contrary to your belief, its not all about you!"

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: