Really Tempted

Options
So there are a ton of doughnuts in our conference hall right now, that I walk by every 5-10 minutes..... super tempted to eat one but I know if I do, I won't be having much for dinner later!! :grumble:

Replies

• gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! RESIST!!!!!!:sad:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Life is full of decisions. To work out/not to work out. Eat the doughnut/not eat the doughnut.

I would want more dinner later. That doughnut isn't gonna taste that good anyway...
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    How long have they been sitting in there? I'd only go for one if they were fresh. ;)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Trust me you'll enjoy it for the short time you're eating it and then you'll feel gross. Don't do it!! Find some almonds or something else maybe? Or if you REALLY can't resist try eating just a half to satisfy the craving. Then you're not all bad :)

284219426453184778_2u0LKmRm_c.jpg
    84935142942934729_zgBSMMhq_c.jpg
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Get a cup of coffee and add powdered creamer and a splenda.
    I kid you not, it tastes like a glazed donut. LOL With what, maybe 10 calories?

Once you resist the donut, it will be easier to resist other things.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Don't do it, you'll crash from the blood sugar spike in about an hour and hate yourself for it...so not worth it!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    RESIST THE DONUT! Its just empty calories that will leave you hungrier in 30 minutes. If you absolutely cannot resist, then just take a bite and immediately sprinkle some pepper on the rest of it to detour your craving. Also, chances are, if you have been eating healthy for a while, that donut wont taste nearly as good as you thought it would.
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    if you're like me you wolf it down and then don't even remember enjoying it. then crave another... not worth it. Try thinking about all the process that donut went through to get to what it is. and how the FDA allows certain amounts of bug/animal parts and FECES in foods... pretend said donut came from one of those factories that has feces/bug/animal problems....
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    no problem...don;t do it!!
  • alombard5580
    alombard5580 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just say no! It's not worth it!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, donuts are hard. For me, though, it is easier to say "no" than to have just one. Can't do it. Must have 2 or 3. So, there's that...

:ohwell:
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Don't do it. You can fight this craving. believe me i understand how hard it is to fight cravings. but you need to ask yourself, is it really worth it, for a moment of satisfaction, to then feeling disgust at your self after wards.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could just split one with a co-worker, and then take a long walk after dinner.
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    I would eat it, or maybe half of it. Then I am less likely to cheat later. I've been taking a much different approach than I started with, I try and give in to my cravings a little bit so I am not feeling like I am deprived of some treats every once and a while.
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Donut, not worth it to me.
    If it were a Brownie, then I might have a problem.

Plan something special/healthy for dinner.
    and stop walking past them.:laugh:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Eat half of one. Depriving yourself is only gonna make this more difficult.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Eat the doughnut.. and then exercise to offset some of calories.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I am always so proud of myself when I resist a donut...that I then want to reward myself with a donut. :blushing: I hope you're stronger than I am!
  • Chubbud1
    Chubbud1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Picture them filled with mud, *kitten*, crawling with worms, etc. For a LONG time Ive told myself mentally that I was diabetic and that Id have some type of reaction to sugar (I am not, but..I convinced myself!).