Anyone is the Female, 5'3ish, 120ish range trying to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I am planning for around 1200/day which is the lowest it will give me. I've gone lower and lost and also experimented with Alternate Day Fasting which works really well for me but is hard to maintain in the summer time when all I want is Chips and Salsa and Margaritas! The lowest I've weighed is 100 lbs a couple years back with eating 800 Cals MTWTF and everything in sight S and S. I never got sick or malnourished doing that and my doctor said I was in excellent health at that point. But back then I was super motivated and now I am not so motivated! But I think being on here can help keep me accountable!

How about you, what is your plan?

I eat around 1700-1800 calories a day and maintain my weight at 113 or so. I also do heavy lifting/strength training 3 times per week. ;) Trust me from experience (feel free to look at my before, before photo on my profile) after i had lost weight only doing cardio and eating a very small amount of calories i still looked "pudgy" and "chubby" and dare i say "chunky". Once I started eating adequate amounts of calories (about 1400 calories to lose) and lifting heavy that really changed for me. Don't strive for skinny fat!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and currently 128. My goal is to get down to and stay within the 108 - 113 range. I'm eating at/around 1200kcal per day and am in week 4 of TurbFire. I'm finding the last 20 pounds to be challenging!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 121.6. Not looking to lose anymore, but building muscle now and particularly aiming for sexy abs. :)
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and about 125-126, not sure how much more I want to lose, I'm thinking between 115-120.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Wow, it seems a lot of shorties are going lower and lower in weight. I am 5'2" and aiming for 120. Thought that would be okay but starting to wonder now.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and currently weighing something around 116-117, hitting these last 10 pounds now! Looks like there are a lot of people in the same boat :)
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    Wow, it seems a lot of shorties are going lower and lower in weight. I am 5'2" and aiming for 120. Thought that would be okay but starting to wonder now.

I think we all just have our own personal goals, and we know what feels good. I know what my goal is because I was recently at my goal weight but becaue of huge life changes put on more weight than I am comfy with. But I am a huge believer in that everyone should be able to pick what they want to look like/weigh. And everyone's frames are different too, and different amounts of muscle and different body composition. For instance my goal weight is 105, but I have NO butt or boobs to begin with so of course I don't have them at goal either. If you think about it, a nice rack or booty can be 5-10 lbs right there! and i'd much rather have that! But I don't, I just know my body.

So you just do whatever YOU feel comfortable with!!!!!!!!

:)