83lb lost 13lb to go with pics :)

Options
chicky26
chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
So I have lost 87lb (not the 83lb in the title oops lol) so far and its true what they say, the closer to goal you get the harder it becomes. I think its because im sooooo happy. Im not loosing weight at the same pace, but I still am loosing and the best thing is I am most deffinatley NOT putting it back on :)

I have also started weight training too so lets just hope I am loosing some fat and putting on some muscle while not moving much on the scales :)

Ok so here is a before picture that I found. I cant believe that this used to be me. Looking back its so unbelievable!!

452.jpg

This is me now, taken just the other day and I cant express how happy I am. Ok so my sking is loose and saggy and strech marked. I will most likely never wear a bikini but I am much fitter, healthier and most importantly much happier.

Untitled.jpg

So anyone looking at this at the start of their weight loss journey, you can do it! Its a long journey but just take one step at a time and if you fall off the 'wagon' remember to get straight back on.

Remeber it takes not eating / burning off 3,500 calories to loose just 1lb so if your ever getting frustrated at how long its taking to see results just remeber that and celebrate each and every pound gone!!

Replies

• ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Wow! great job! much to be proud of :-)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing
  • martyv73
    martyv73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beautiful in both pictures. Wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fab! xx
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! You deserve to be happy you have obviously worked so hard to get here! What an inspiring woman you are! Congrats and best wishes for those last couple lbs! :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    No joke, girl. You look happier, healthy and you're damn sexy! Fantastic work!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    You look great!! You have done a fabulous job girl!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing :-)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look lovely and so happy! :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    You look ravishing! Congrats on all your hard work, hopefully this can be me one day! Thank you for the inspiration :happy:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    thanks for the words of encouragement. you look great. i hope i will one day be able to share a success story. :-)
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    You are so beautiful and you look so happy! Brilliant job~:drinker:
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great Job!
  • mdh1127
    mdh1127 Posts: 93
    Options
    Remarkable!! Congrats on getting to where you are, you look fantastic!!!
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great :smile:
  • nheilweil
    nheilweil Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! Well done!
  • new_blossom
    new_blossom Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and beautiful. You look like a different person. You should be so proud of yourself for accomplishing your goal. I ty for posting this and ty for the words of wisdom for those of us just getting started.

I will take note on what you wrote about the 3500 burned is 1 lb lost. I did not know that before.
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!! And thank you, you are truly an inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!