5'3 before at 298 and now at 191.8

Options
So I started my WLJ late Dec. 2009/Jan. 2010. It has been a long journey. I have made a ton of mistakes and too many binges. I joined MFP around Feb or March. I mainly did workout dvds like walk away the pounds AND JM dvds.
I decided to share with you guys because it has been so difficult for me to keep pushing. There are days when I just want to quit and settle. But looking at these photos I realize that I still have the strength and the Lord's support. In fact, this journey has brought me a lot closer to the Lord. I consider him my workout buddy. The one who gives me the strength to put it in that extra time or effort. So I have to keep going because I know that I have more inside of me to continue on this journey. God Bless , please keep fighting, keep believing , n keep on loving yourself.

before.jpg?t=1341259945
after.jpg?t=1341260058

Replies

• habakuktwofour
    habakuktwofour Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the good work.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you are doing so well - your after pictures are fantastic :-)
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!!
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    Fantastic effort!! you look great
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep it up, girl! You are such an inspiration :bigsmile:
  • amandajefferson
    Options
    I love ur story, I just started this weigt loss journey and hearing ur story makes me feel like I can do it! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    I think its a great change, just remember, the closer you get to your goal, the harder it will be to lose the weight, but I think that with all of that weight gone, you would have even more energy than you did before and be able to pull it off. I am certain you will get there.
  • dtragin
    dtragin Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • thinnerjenn
    thinnerjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am hoping that I will be able to post a success story some day too! You are an inspiration!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful thing for yourself!! Great job, and you look wonderful. Keep going, you will make your goal!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You've done so well- keep it up!!! God as your workout buddy- I love that! :)
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great :)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you are doing it and you look great!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!!!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    you are looking really good! that's awesome keep it up~
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look fantastic!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Great post and so brave. You look great and all your hard work shows. Your lab work results must be so much better. We all go through periods of loosing our motivation and getting tired of all the work and thought process we have to do every single minute. But you have worked so hard and it shows. Stay with it....keep posting.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You're the same height as me! Good job on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats love!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!