Plateau

Options
seajasna
seajasna Posts: 19 Member
Lost 18 lbs since April. Very sloow! Need to lose 25 more. I am walking 3.5 miles mph, 15 uphill 15 straight,do body sculpting with Gilad on fit T.V. 20 min and walk 20 min 3 mph in pm every day, but Sunday I only walk 30 min. I eat very healthy and eat my calories up to 50 - 100 left over daily. I am not losing weight or inches! So frustrated! Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong? I tried zig zaging my calories and nothing. I tryed swimming alternating days and still nothing. Help!!!1

Replies

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    When I hit a plateau, I changed my diet and my work out routine, a few days later I started losing again. I decreased the weight I lift and increased my reps per set and I added another set to some of my work outs. I also started walking faster when I went for walks instead of just slow walks.

For diet change it up, drop from a double double coffee to a regular or black coffee. I haven't looked at your diary so idk how well you eat or what you eat, and it's not open so I can't really tell. All I can say is drop something that isn't that good for you , like cheese for example and just stop having it.
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Read this topic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538381-in-place-of-a-road-map

Excellent advice! He's helped a ton of people here on MFP.

In a nutshell, he advises that you eat at least your BMR to avoid plateaus....

Best of luck!!
  • seajasna
    Options
    Thanks!
  • seajasna
    Options
    It looks like I'm not eating enough. Thanks
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    No problem! There's tons of support on here. Friend me if you'd like!