Replies

• 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! It really shows! :)
  • djgal76
    djgal76 Posts: 2
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! what an inspiration, girl ... success ROCKS! incredible job!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic, and no matter how long it took you or the speed bumps you encountered, you still got there....and for that, you should be VERY PROUD!!! you look fantastic.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Lookin' Good!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • SusieQ103
    SusieQ103 Posts: 27
    Options
    Inspiring! Keep moving forward. Your WLJ is a testimony and encouragement for others, including me! God bless you.
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Holy Crap, you look amazing. I would think you look more like 175.. keep up the good work & keep us posted!
  • te3tew
    te3tew Posts: 1
    Options
    you look great keep up the work i know it is so tuff but u can do it with the lords help. He keeps me going he never stop being with you even when others fail us. I depend on him and although ive just begin u r a motivation for me!!!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! Congrats! Keep at it !!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic...like a new woman!! Thanks for sharing your success story...it's very motivating!
  • josiea98
    josiea98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's GREAT! Keep up the good work.
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congrats, girl! you already done it! you made it happen by God's grace. you look great, cant wait to see your another goal results. keep it up and great job!
  • Wnbmilf
    Wnbmilf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go you! What an inspiration yo us all! You are a star!
  • mistymorgan1985
    Options
    Congrats on the terrific progress! Doing great-- can't wait to see more photos in the future!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You are beautiful. Both before and after. What a great feeling for you, I am sure!! Congrats!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing! Well done!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You're just about the same as me in my starting weight, this gives me hope I can keep going as well!! You're doing a great job and it wouldn't be life without a few bumps in the road. :flowerforyou:
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job!
  • jenrd94
    jenrd94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You look wonderful. It is a long journey but the rewards are great.
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You should be so so proud of yourself! What an outstanding job and you really do carry your current wt very well.:smile::smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!