A quick way to burn 530 cals?

Options

Replies

• Cmandy67
    Cmandy67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Do you have Insanity? If you do and work at the level required, you'll easily burn that with one 40 minute workout. With my HRM, I burn up to 700 cals per workout most times.

What is this called Insanity I keep hearing about?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, one level after the other. Should come in around that. 2 levels, though, and full on hardcore - give it your all.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I usually burn about that for an hour spin class!
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    really, depends on your weight and BMI, and any exercise I think will do it as long as you put out at least 85% of your max. I weigh 133lbs at 5.4" and burn about 10 calories per minute running; 7 calories per minute doing Zumba; about 12 calories per minute swimming; and this morning I burned 6 calories per minute spinning. BTW, is it so horrible to be in the "red" one day? Shoot for "green" at the end of the week, that means balancing out your calories from tomorrow on. Look at your weekly calorie amount and divide by 6. Don't stress yourself out, Seriously, it's okay :)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I get on my treadmill slowly working up to a 10 incline and walk between 2.5-3.0 for 55 minutes.... 531 calories burned today :-) I change it up every other week as well ....
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells are reputed burn around 1200 calories/hour. If you own one start swinging it. :)
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Zumba for an hour. :)

^^^^This
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    Go outside.

Run.

For an hour.

Don't walk.

Run.

I dont like you very much right now... :)

because she answered your question?

No its 30 C out side right now, and i have not ran in YEARS, on top of my very out of shape- ness i would die.

And that was the only answer that i didnt want.

All on top of the sarcasm...
  • gonzas
    gonzas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jumping rope is a great way to burn calories. Self.com/calculatorsprograms allows you to calculate, based on your weight, duration and intensity, the number of calories burned.
  • aubhob
    aubhob Posts: 25
    Options
    if you have ever tried turbo sonic-they claim 10 minutes will burn 300 calories
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    Thanks for all your suggestions!

Swimming for 90 mins!
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    zumba for an hour. or just dance aound your house...but i like running also!
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Set incline on treadmill to 5 (not sure percentage)...Walk @4mph for 3 minutes, Jog @5mph for 3 minutes, Run @7mph for 1 minute, Jog @5mph for 1 minute then Run @7mph for 1 minute. That's one set. 9 minutes long. Do four sets with squat jumps in between. Works up a sweat and you can choose on how long you want to go. One set is around 0.75 miles. I do this whenever I want to get a good workout in while my daughter sleeps for about an hour.
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options

Fun and great way to burn!!!!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    BTW, is it so horrible to be in the "red" one day? Shoot for "green" at the end of the week, that means balancing out your calories from tomorrow on. Look at your weekly calorie amount and divide by 6. Don't stress yourself out, Seriously, it's okay :)

This! Don't beat yourself up for being over one day. Just get back on track tomorrow. :-)
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Walk at 3.5 for 40 or 50 min.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Enter your weight and check out a few contender activities
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options

Fun and great way to burn!!!!
    It definitely is.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories, but when I feel like I've eaten too much I go for a run. It's my go-to calorie burner.