What would you do?

Options
2»

Replies

• emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    count the cals of the cake and divide it by 7 and remove that many for the week. :)

This =) Exactly. Easiest way to make up for any cheat day.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    You just pick up where you left off and continue. Forget about the incident. And don't try to divide by 7 and spread it over the week; it doesn't work that way.

It does.. =/ You don't have to do that.. but you can. It helps to even it out.. half of a birthday cake, that is a lot of calories. You can look at calories weekly.. that way some days you can enjoy and some days be more strict.
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ^^^^this

Happy birthday!!! :-)
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I really feel like the best thing for you to do is forgive yourself and move on. It's not the end of the world - or the end of your diet. The guilt will just devour you if you don't forgive yourself. Move on and get right back on track tomorrow. Do not starve yourself, as that well set back your metabolism. I've been there - JUST FORGIVE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON!

Happy Birthday!
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    You just pick up where you left off and continue. Forget about the incident. And don't try to divide by 7 and spread it over the week; it doesn't work that way.
    hahahahha
  • lindaja47
    lindaja47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would think about it and forgive myself. Feel how it feels (probably not too good on the stomach) and realize a smaller piece would have been better. I would hope to try not to repeat it because it does not feel good and it does not get me to my goal. Life is a journey and we live and learn everyday. Relax and have fun on your birthday and every day!
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    it was your birthday !! enjoy it and just keep up the good work !!
  • rainsrabble
    Options
    The occasional indulgence is okay. I'd just smile and eat right the rest of the week.
  • musicmint
    Options
    I would probably just work out extra hard tomorrow. Happy Birthday! =)

Thanks!! yeah I think I need to :P :P
  • musicmint
    Options
    I would think about it and forgive myself. Feel how it feels (probably not too good on the stomach) and realize a smaller piece would have been better. I would hope to try not to repeat it because it does not feel good and it does not get me to my goal. Life is a journey and we live and learn everyday. Relax and have fun on your birthday and every day!

Thats a good point maybe I was feeling bad just because it sucks to have the feeling of to much sweets in the stomach!!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • musicmint
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks!!!!