do i look chunky? be honest plzzzzzz

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'd say focus the camera more. I think you are confusing chunky with camera blur.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Confidence would go a long way.

this.
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look adorable. I checked out your profile and you're 4'11- I know most guys would go crazy for a petite girl with a toned curvy shape! You must be like catnip for them- all you have to do is believe it!

And the thighs are not chunky- a think camera blur and angle might be making them look a little larger because they look smaller in all your other pics. Even so, they still look like a great pair!
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Yeah, you're a little chunky. Losing body fat is the only way to slim thighs down.
  • lveld87
    lveld87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dp pilates... builds long lean muscle
  • Cmandy67
    Cmandy67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Yeah, you're a little chunky. Losing body fat is the only way to slim thighs down.

Liar, liar pants on fire.
    No your not chunky. . I have strong legs too.
    I looked at your other photos and your proportiosn are right - not wrong - not chunky -
    Being strong and fit looks healthy and good on you.

Now that is honest!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell because the picture is so blurry. I'm not sure what kind of definition you legs have and it looks like you're sucking in your stomach.
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    what you look great! so many girls would kill to have ur body :) just remember that

This!!!!
  • victoria4321
    Options
    i thought lifting heavy made legs leaner?
    Some short girls bulk a lot on thighs. It appears bulkier too as have shorter thigh length and if you have extra fat.

I'm short and lifting heavy made my thighs smaller. My hips are down to 35" now and are pretty muscular. Extra leg fat is what makes legs look bulky. There's nothing bulky about defined and cut muscles.
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Somebody else's opion of you is none of your business........remember that! do it for you, not what someone else thinks, feels, says, believes.....get to and maintain your size for you and your ideals only!
  • submarinewife07
    Options
    I looked at all of your pics and Girl...you've got nothing to worry about..that one with the gray dress....no one can tell you,you were sucking in your stomach. I have self esteem issues and I'm always hard on myself. Don't let anyone tell you you are over weight or chunky. Once you realize how georgious you are and that you are at the perfect weight for you....you won't doubt yourself a bit! Only do what makes you happy.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i thought lifting heavy made legs leaner?
    I am almost definite I have read somewhere that lifting less weight and more reps makes longer leaner muscles, lifting heavy bulks you up. Sorry I cannot remember where I read it, I am thinking in my shape magazine???
    P.S. you look great
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    pic is hard to see but i would say, no girl! go wit yo badd self!! lol
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You don't look chunky at all.

You look healthy and strong.
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    Confidence would go a long way.

Completely!
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    its not a great picture but from what I can tell no you do not......
  • sandgy80
    sandgy80 Posts: 8
    Options
    A LOT of walking...
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    What is it with thin women thinking they look chunky? I don't even see thick thighs at all, but if you happen to have them, it's not that big of a deal. It's more than likely muscle if you work your legs. I think you're fine the way you are.
  • victoria4321
    Options
    What is it with thin women thinking they look chunky? I don't even see thick thighs at all, but if you happen to have them, it's not that big of a deal. It's more than likely muscle if you work your legs. I think you're fine the way you are.

I know right? I can't stand those thin women :noway:
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yes. You look incredibly chunky. Especially your *kitten*. *angry sarcasm*