Any Jillian Michaels Dvd Success?

Options
13»

Replies

• BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have done countless JM Dvd's.....and presently on Week 11 of BodyRev...total body change....She rocks.....Check out a few of my blogs on my success with a few of her DVDs...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook

Wow you look amazing! Great results!
  • BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
    I'm on a hunt to find this 30 day shred dvd
    I live Australia do you think it might be in K-mart or something?
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I bought quite a few of the DVD's from Amazon.com. I can stream them right on my computer instantly!

I have:
    30 Day Shred
    Shed and Shred
    Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism
    Shred it with Weights
    Kickbox Fastfix

I ONLY do JM DVD's and have lost 17 lbs since Mid May. I have also toned up a lot.
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I completed 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago and lost 6 inches and gained a lot of muscle! I LOVED doing 30DS. I'm working on Ripped In 30, but have had to take a few "off days" because I hurt my knees. Overall, her dvds are awesome and I recommend them : ]
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Started 30 Day Shred on Saturday and my outer thighs are killing me to the point I can't do the jumping jacks because it hurts too bad so I walk vigorously in place. I hope this all passes quickly! My husband and I have already noticed some muscle toning. So fingers crossed!

I am not sure if we will do another one of her DVD's or not
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finished the 7 day kickstart your metabolism for the 90 day body revolution and I lost 8.6 lbs in that 1 week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!