MFP daily? Taking this seriously?

Options
I am looking for friends who take this seriously and use MFP faithfully. Perferably has an open diary. I use the diary not to belittle you I use it to help me convince myself it is ok to be bad at times, otherwise I have extreme guilt if I am the slightest off. It is just me, the way I am. I love my MFP and I couldn't have gotten here on my own and I am only half done of where I want to be. So let's be friends and rock this and get as many people as we can to there goals. MFPals rock :wink:

Replies

• Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log daily. It's pretty atrocious right now but in my defence I got married at the weekend. I'm ready to get back on it but could use motivation. This is the first time I've ever sucessfully lost weight steadily and healthily and it's starting to feel achievable. I have another 12-20lbs to go.
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm here daily, log daily with an open dairy for friends! Feel free to add me
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm on here daily and keep my diary open. Feel free to add me
  • FoldsFive
    FoldsFive Posts: 18
    Options
    Been using MFP for about two weeks, but also have become quite obsessed with logging daily (thank heavens for the mobile app!) , and also have an open diary - no point in hiding it, right? Feel free to add :)
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm the same :-) Feel free to add me diary is open to friends only :-)
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I log daily, though about once a month, I have a day where I go, "There is no freaking way to accurate log today. Meh!" Also, I indulge myself pretty frequently, and my diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm here daily and am serious about MFP. Although I'm currently 6 months pregnant at the mo so mainly ensuring i dont gain too much then back into it once bub is born in Oct.

Feel free to add me for additional support :)
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's me! I have a group of friends here and we are SUPER serious! We eat clean and train like beasts! Let me know if I can help! :)
  • lollilady
    lollilady Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi i have only just heard about mfp but already think its brilliant done weightwatchers for last 2yrs but finding much more motivation on here
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Im on here every day and my diary is open....feel free to add me (anyone!!) :smile:
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am back on tracking after a long time of and trying to get back into it this time I kick started with a good loss my dairy is open and not all my choices are great but I do eat well...I think. feel feel to add me .
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm on here every day and I log everything. My goals are more about fitness/nutrition than weight loss as I am training for cycling events - I'm aiming for body fat reduction/lean muscle gain but if weight loss happens as a side effect then great :) but I'm pretty serious about it - I do allow myself a "bad" day a week though. My diary is open to friends on here.
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm persistently bad, so not sure if that's the sort of diary/person you want to have as a guide.

But feel free, none the less.
  • lisav6
    lisav6 Posts: 56
    Options
    I log daily and my diary is open, I have some bad days but hopefully it balances itself out. I am definitely taking this seriously! This is the last stand for me, I do not plan on coming back here in the future and am hoping that the scale will continue to go in the right direction!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm on here multiple times a day and don't eat clean. I probably eat cleaner than many, mind. Yesterday, I had pie, mash and peas plus sticky toffee pudding for lunch. However, my default meal is couscous salad. You can attempt to belittle my diary but I won't take much note.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I take this very seriously, It has changed my life and my wifes as well. Feel free to add me. I am active on here as it has almost replaced facebook for me. 74lbs in 6 months lost without killing myself or starving. Open diary
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yep mine is open add me if you wish.
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log on everyday, except when I'm traveling or I can't for whatever reason (very rare). My diary is open to friends.
  • rhinolady410
    Options
    I have only been here for 10 day but I am very serious and I am open. Add me if you wish.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends, add me if you want. At the moment I am trying EM2WL.xx