Newbie returning again for the last time!!!

Options
Hey Guys,

I have started this journey many many times now and at least two times on here on My Fitness Pal. Somehow I always seem to end up losing my way.

Anyway this is not about excuses and this time I intend to make a life change for good. I have no reason to believe that this time will be any different from before other than this bizarre feeling I have inside of me to get fit and healthy.

For the first time I am actually looking forward to the challenge ahead of me.

I would be delighted to have as many like minded people join me on this journey and so if you are looking to add to your friends list I would be very happy to have you along for the ride. Who knows I may even find some of the people I was friends with on here before.

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Feel free to add me
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    not sure why this posted twice
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks TamAD48 much appreciated
  • kristin1781
    kristin1781 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in sort of the same boat as you. And I think you're right...this time you're gonna make it :) There's something about having the power of belief on your side that really helps!
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks kristin 1781. Hope you succeed on your journey
  • lisav6
    lisav6 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yep, this is my last time on the yo-yo treadmill too, much more determined this time. Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks lisav much appreciated.
  • FATBOYBGONE
    FATBOYBGONE Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel you. This is my third time under a third different name. I think the important thing is that we keep coming back and trying. I'm NOT going to give in to this and I encourage you to keep on keeping on as cliche' as that sounds. I need help just like many people on here do. Add me if you like and maybe we can encourage one another.
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am starting again as well. I lost a good amount of weight before and one day I just stopped. Like you said, this is not about excuses. We CAN do this. Feel free to add me for support!!
  • costie13
    costie13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome back. Totally get where your at, I am the yo-yo diet Queen.. And just want to get myself onto an even playing field. There are so many great, supportive people on here, please feel free to add me, I hope I can help you along the way ;-)
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Your responses are all great and making me realise "AGAIN" how supportive this site can be.
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me......today is the first day of the rest of my life....AGAIN.....so tired of starting over! Maybe we can encourage each other!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me! You've can & will do this!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back, I've been yo-yoing on and off here since just after Christmas despite a brilliant start, but this time I'm determined to see it thru to the end. Feel free to add me ;0)
  • rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    i have also been on here three times under different names...but this time it just feels different (like god forbid i actually WANT to do this) please add me for mutual support :smile:
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Snap! I am back again after a massive lull in motivation! This week was my first week 'back at it'. Let's get fit and healthy together, please feel free to add me :smile:

Have a nice day,
    Sam
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we all need some support right now.....so good luck to everyone needing motivation today...have a great, healthy eating day!
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I lost all motivation following several weeks of illness, no internet etc. Need to get back on it before I undo all my good work!! Feel free to add me - I'm planning to get back on the wagon on Monday :bigsmile:
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm like you too, I can't think how many times I have started dieting, exercise and using MFP and then given up several weeks later. I'm determined that this will be the last time - this is also the first time I've used the message boards, so hopefully we can all motivate ourselves and each other :)
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Bump