I cried in the fitting room today...

Options
2»

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    If you call about 150 miles "close" then YES!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am in Vancouver.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    Congrats! I am proud that you have hung in there and got to where you feel better. Keep up the good work..:drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Weaklink is right - go to Goodwill, don't waste real money on those size 14's. You'll be in 12's before you know it, then 10's. :noway:

Here in the midwest we have "Gabriel Brothers" - overstock/outlet stores - I love Gabe's. I buy everything but bluejeans at Gabes.

Ask me about the 36 waist jeans I bought 6 months ago,,, I'm wearing 32's now, and the 36's are for working on cars. I was wearing 40's last Christmas. :smile:

You're heading in the right direction and moving on,,, and you'll be itty-bitty before you know it.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    If you call about 150 miles "close" then YES!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am in Vancouver.

OHHH my bad, I thought you were in RENTON! LOL
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Fitting into something you didn't think you could is an amazing feeling! Give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work, you deserve it! :flowerforyou:

Cheers to never having to shop in that dreadful plus-size section anymore! :drinker:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

OHHH my bad, I thought you were in RENTON! LOL

Gee, I was in Renton in September when I visited my aunt in Kent, but I don't think that was what you meant!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. The way the weather has been, maybe I should change that to a Happy DRY Thanksgiving. It isn't even the end of November and we have had so much rain, I am beginning to RUST!!!:noway: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

hey I live close to Portland in Gresham area :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your size 14s!! :flowerforyou:

I had a similar experience on Saturday. I needed to buy a suit, so I instintively was taking 12s off the racks... I have been a 12 FOREVER. :grumble: Then I thought, "Maybe the 10s will fit, I'll grab some of them." Much to my surprise, the 10s not only fit, they were BIG in the waist!! :noway: :noway: And a blouse I tried on in Medium was snug, but it looks great under my SIZE 10 suit!! YAHOO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!