MFP daily? Taking this seriously?

Options

Replies

• daisyhougan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and could definitely use some more supportive (and active) friends. Diary's open to friends. Definitely not perfect but fairly accurate with what I log so maybe it'll make you feel better when you hit a bump in the road. Goodness knows I feel better when I know I'm not the only one!
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've logged for 526 consecutive days - is that serious enough!!!

Seriously though, add me if you wish, i'm not the best at commenting but when I do I say what I think and I like to be honest!
    You're welcome to look at my diary which does contain many 'naughties' but i've maintained a 44lb weight loss for 9 months now.
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today is officially my 365th day on MFP!!! It really works. Both my wife & I found that using this every day on our smartphones really works. Feel free to add me if you wish! :)
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily, diary is open to everyone. I pre log my meals and post log my "amendments":bigsmile:. It's tough sometimes, but I stay honest.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Open diary and log every day :)
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm here logging everyday and my diary is open to friends. I'm the queen of convenience food, but on a strict low fat diet due to gallstones, so I'm managing to make it work well so far thanks to MFP.

Feel free to add me :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I dont eat very clean, and I'm not always good but i log it anyway, and I have been maintaining my goal weight for 3 months now after losing nearly 70 pounds

Feel free to add me if you like
  • seardefilip
    Options
    add me- I take it very seriously! :)
    my diary is open as well :)
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm here daily logged in everyday since i joined in February, my diary is open to friends i'm on here more than facebook :tongue:

feel free to add me
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    i'm here everyday but don't always log daily mainly weekends are bad for me but feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly serious about logging. I do take the occasional weekend off when I'm in BFE for a weekend. Feel free to add me.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi, I'm on here every day and log regularly, and have an open diary. I've been an MFP member since 2009, but didn't start logging faithfully until January of this year. I am very serious about my weight loss. We all have days that could "be better", but we're human. In order for this to be a sustainable lifestyle, you've GOT to be able to eat the foods that you love. Feel free to add me... :happy:
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I use MFP every day. I just lost my 105 day streak because my phone died while I was in Paris! (booo)
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends who take this seriously and use MFP faithfully. Perferably has an open diary. I use the diary not to belittle you I use it to help me convince myself it is ok to be bad at times, otherwise I have extreme guilt if I am the slightest off. It is just me, the way I am. I love my MFP and I couldn't have gotten here on my own and I am only half done of where I want to be. So let's be friends and rock this and get as many people as we can to there goals. MFPals rock :wink:

Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I log every day.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I've been a member here for almost two years, but started making my log-ins a routine since June 20th. Now being on here is part of my daily ritual
  • lau4491
    lau4491 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on here every day!! I would love some new friends to help motivate me and keep me on track, I will open my diary to friends only. It says my net is low, but DR said to just eat the 1200 and not back the work out cals, when i eat back my work out cals i gain weight (everyones different right?) so dont be alarmed with my net being like 300 or something stupid!

please add me:) I work out 5 times a week and log everything every day, lets lose weight together!
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    45 days straight logging in, and my diary is open to the public
    feel free to add me
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    I've been here daily for almost a month now, and my diary is open to friends. Add me if you'd like! :smile: