MFP daily? Taking this seriously?

Options

Replies

• blu8503
    blu8503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a year now and has totally changed my life. Keep at it!
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends who take this seriously and use MFP faithfully. Perferably has an open diary. I use the diary not to belittle you I use it to help me convince myself it is ok to be bad at times, otherwise I have extreme guilt if I am the slightest off. It is just me, the way I am. I love my MFP and I couldn't have gotten here on my own and I am only half done of where I want to be. So let's be friends and rock this and get as many people as we can to there goals. MFPals rock :wink:

I log in daily and my diary is open. Even on the really bad days, I log everything :) Anyone is free to add me as a friend
  • shrinkingkristy
    shrinkingkristy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I log daily and have an open diary for friends. It's been ugly as of lately, but I'm working on turning that around. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends who take this seriously and use MFP faithfully. Perferably has an open diary. I use the diary not to belittle you I use it to help me convince myself it is ok to be bad at times, otherwise I have extreme guilt if I am the slightest off . It is just me, the way I am. I love my MFP and I couldn't have gotten here on my own and I am only half done of where I want to be. So let's be friends and rock this and get as many people as we can to there goals. MFPals rock :wink:

drop the good/bad mentality and that's when you'll win. no food is off limits to me, not at any time. i know i can have what i want whenever i truly want it ... so rich or high-fat foods do not appeal to me as much. try it! :-)
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on multiple times every day. I'm terrible at feeding myself so I'm sure you'll be amazed by the junk I eat and still manage to lose weight.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I log in on MFP daily and have my food diary open to my friends. I actually check other people's diaries, not to make judgement calls; but to get ideas as to what I myself might add to change up my diet! Please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Kat51313
    Kat51313 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am looking for friends who take this seriously and use MFP faithfully. Perferably has an open diary. I use the diary not to belittle you I use it to help me convince myself it is ok to be bad at times, otherwise I have extreme guilt if I am the slightest off. It is just me, the way I am. I love my MFP and I couldn't have gotten here on my own and I am only half done of where I want to be. So let's be friends and rock this and get as many people as we can to there goals. MFPals rock :wink:

I'm celebrating day 95 as we speak!

I'm not often on the forums, as I generally log with my cell phone, but I'm always here! Feel free to add me, and I'll always offer support!
  • NajahDaMuslimah
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm on nearly daily. I might miss the occasional holiday. And my diary is always open. I don't eat clean, I eat out sometimes, but I make it work. I'm pretty much maintaining at this point, though!
  • reallyally1
    Options
    Hey there! I log in daily and keep my diary open to friends. Feel free to add! I'd like some new friends as well. :)
  • caitlinen
    caitlinen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was away the past few days so I haven't logged anything but otherwise I log daily! Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends only and I'm definitely open to friend requests from those who are really doing this!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and have an open diary! Feel free to add me :)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Diary is open to friends and I'm on here every day and always open to accepting new friends!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm here everyday and keep my diary open! =D
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me, I've sent you a request.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good about tracking, even the bad stuff(but I slacked this weekend). I have a good amount of pig out days that will probably make you feel better about not eating like that lol. I haven't been on my best behavior the last month or so but trying to get back on track.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm serious, I'm on here daily, I log everything, and my diary is open. :flowerforyou:
  • Dorkaleena
    Dorkaleena Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm relatively new here. I've been using the site for a little under a week. I DO take it seriously though. I have a LOT of weight to lose and I'm logging daily. My diary is open to anyone and though my choices have been crappy lately I'm getting back on track. I've been working on my health and weight for 6 weeks now. :)
  • NYBikeRacer
    Options
    Mine is open and I log and excercise daily. Feel free to friend me......