Need some middle aged friends!

Options

Replies

• marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 55, so I guess I am middle aged at least, so please feel free to add me!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    37 here but age is just a number!!! Feel free to add me!
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too anyone, and come join us at the royal order of the fat middle aged men too :-)
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    43 here... think that's considered lower middle aged, but I feel 25 so I may be too young lol. Feel free to add me =)
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yikes I guess at 45 (46 in a couple of months) that's me too....definately dont feel or act my age....they can make you age but they cant make you grow up....feel free to add me if you feel the same ;)
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    44 so I guess that means I qualify. Where do I collect my prize?
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    you are as old as you feel and 47 is the new 16 as far as I am concerned. Yes I admit to 47 years old and darn proud of those years and the grey hairs, that I will not color. But I feel like I am 16 years old, so NO I am not middle aged.
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    im 48 and think thats middle aged for my family.. My grandmother is currently 96, 97 in December.. my great-grandparents lived into their late 90's with good health.

Its my opinion that the second half will be the best half!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    40 here and full of energy so feel like I'm 20. That said, I'm stronger and have a better looking body than when I was 20. Just as immature, though. :laugh:
  • pjortiz54
    pjortiz54 Posts: 4
    Options
    What are you doing to enhance your weight loss goals mike?
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, so I guess I'm smack dab in the middle. Feel free to add me. I've lost 12 pounds as of today :laugh: They've been slow in coming off, but I consider that a good thing - maybe I'll keep them off. What works for me is logging in every day and keeping track of everything I eat as well as my exercise. I also avoid processed sugar as much as possible because I believe I'm addicted to it. This doesn't apply to everyone, but after all my years of dieting, that seems to be the trigger for my downfall. I've also gotten back to being active, which I used to be when I was younger, but gradually slowed down. I'm not ready for full-time rocker yet! (Though I do love my rocker!) I'm now hiking, biking, golfing (well, I call it golfing :ohwell: ), gardening - have more activities I want to do than time to do them. I feel better than I have in years, so I think it's all worth it.
  • LaurieWurster
    LaurieWurster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wasn't there a group for "us" ? My goal is to be fit by 50, so I guess I qualify. Add away!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm 46.. a little rough around the edges and a lot overweight.. but wouldnt you just love to have a biker friend??? Any middle agers out there can add me as well..... if you dare! LOL!!!!
  • Sewvixen
    Sewvixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Brand new here... like less than 10 minutes ago. LOL! I'm 48... guess I'm there too! Anyone wanting new friends please feel free to add me.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm a middle aged and pretty goofy.
  • lesliecriswell
    Options
    Hi, I am new here today actually-need to loose alot of weight, and would LOVE to make some new friends in the process! I took my 40's off and am not willing to spend my 50's paying for it...so here I am. Motivation is hard at any age-but at 50-it just does not seem to be there...I like the idea of being able to support others and hope that you will add me as a friend and cheerleader!

L
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    The only solace I take from being termed "middle aged" is that I can now point out to my mother that she is a "senior citizen" or "pensioner" whenever she gets unruly.

42 here, feel free to add
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yeah, what's middle aged?
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome response, thanks everyone!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Middle age how dare you!! Feel free to add me if ud like :). Anyone feel free to add me if u want