MFP daily? Taking this seriously?

Options
1235»

Replies

• misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am serious about mfp. log daily. Sent you a request :)
  • chrissy28
    chrissy28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm open for new friends. I am on daily and have an open diary. During the week I have it up almost all day (at work). Weekends I'm on only a couple times to check in and log. This weekend I'll be at the beach, but will at least write down what I consumed to log at the end of the day probably. Feel free to add!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I log daily and quite meticulously. My diary is open but I don't worry much about macros and I eat some junky foods every day within my calorie goal.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Knowing people can see my diary might stop me making naughty food choices (Hula-Hoops are calling me from the vending machine as I type...). :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i log daily good or bad..i motivate when i can and i look for motivation here. feel free to add me
  • HealthyIrishLass
    HealthyIrishLass Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and track good, bad and ugly. My diary is only open to friends, but feel free to add me. :smile: I've got at LEAST 55lbs left to go and it's been coming off slow so I'll be around for a good long while.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I log daily and have an open diary. Feel free to add me...I rarely indulge, but the last few days have been off due to a stomach issue that lasted for a few days.
  • frefrebelle
    frefrebelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Am new to all of this and haven't ventured on the forum before.

I am very serious about the new lifestyle I am joining and would also love some extra support - I log my food and exercise daily and very honestly. I am not good every day, but as this is a 'rest of my life' sort of thing I have to be realistic with myself and how I am going to manage eating sensibly...forever.

I started 4 months ago and have lost 27 pounds in total so far, 9 since discovering the brilliant MFP.

Please do send me a friend request, if you are interested.

Good luck everybody!
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm taking it seriously this time. I can't keep doing what I'm doing, so I'm logging it all, the good the bad, the ugly. My diary is open to friends. Add me if you like.
  • shierrarobin
    shierrarobin Posts: 181
    Options
    I rarely miss days on MPF, and I love people, so feel free to add me as well. I only let myself go above 1500 calories once a week, which is my splurge day. But sometimes I don't even splurge on that day. It all depends. Anyway, add me if you are so inclined. :heart:
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I log daily and my diary is open. Feel free to add me! :)

(I am going on holiday tomorrow and wont be logging for 6 days, but i'm usually very good! Promise ;) )
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm at this for real this time. Come cheer me on, and I'll cheer you on.