Blah Blah Blah Yackety Smackety

Options

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Sorry...and at the risk of losing my ENTIRE FL......American bacon...ain't bacon....

it's streaky fat laden bacon bits.....

:flowerforyou:

That depends... The bacon we had made from the "pig" we bought was VERY "meaty" and DELICIOUS! :love:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    bacon + vodka= winning :drinker:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sorry...and at the risk of losing my ENTIRE FL......American bacon...ain't bacon....

Cal it what you want but its the best thing on earth
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    this IS awesome
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Wait...you want the car just so you can give it away? hmmmm, ok.Let me know how to enter THAT contest. :bigsmile: But don't like pickles? damn
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    AWESOME CAR and purple is my favoritie color. GIVE IT TO ME!!!! I love you, David! :heart: :drinker: Run away with me!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    SO............................blah blah blah and yackety smackety to YOU.

Thanks for not loading up my news feed with all kinda nonsense, cuz there are some folks who would get offended by all of the potty-mouth friends you have..................

Not that I object, but I'm trying to look out for the less "tolerant-of-bullsh!t" folks. It's my civic duty :blushing: :blushing:

And, btw, I DID get away from the sad-sack who said he loved me, but he was a big fat stupid sh!tty LIAR!! :noway: :noway:

Life is gooooooo now :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I would prefer a 1956 Thunderbird convertible, red with white interior, I love pickles, I love bacon....but not vodka. If I was in a relationship it would only be with someone who loves me (running away sounds fun though).
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Bkahblahblah... How can you not like pickles!? I was with you on e v e r y t h I n g you said and then you lost me!

I guess we aren't kindred spirits after all. Carry on with your yakkity smackity business
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wait...you want the car just so you can give it away? hmmmm, ok.Let me know how to enter THAT contest. :bigsmile:

Is your name Sarah N. Dippety?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    good job, you.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    SO............................blah blah blah and yackety smackety to YOU.

Thanks for not loading up my news feed with all kinda nonsense, cuz there are some folks who would get offended by all of the potty-mouth friends you have..................

Not that I object, but I'm trying to look out for the less "tolerant-of-bullsh!t" folks. It's my civic duty :blushing: :blushing:

And, btw, I DID get away from the sad-sack who said he loved me, but he was a big fat stupid sh!tty LIAR!! :noway: :noway:

Life is gooooooo now :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Civic Schmivic! :bigsmile: Nice job getting away.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Bkahblahblah... How can you not like pickles!? I was with you on e v e r y t h I n g you said and then you lost me!

I guess we aren't kindred spirits after all. Carry on with your yakkity smackity business

\m/
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    nice car to have, personally I'd prefer Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds....

also.....I like boobs \m/

shelbygt500eleanor196703qc.jpg
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Okay, I love bacon. And Dani, you have no idea. And yeah, great car choice, but I can't take credit for that one. Like I said, it'd be a gift. :D

3075011271_7b8b8dc9a7.jpg

you could totally give me that car!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options

I just ate bacon.... *tears*
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    nice car to have, personally I'd prefer Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds....

also.....I like boobs \m/

I loved that movie but hated it when it came out. I'd wanted that car forever and then they had to go and make me just another fanboy.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    What do I have to do to get some bakon vodka?
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I love that car, books, lyrics, pickles, bacon and Bakon vodka! And I did ditch the unhappy relationship and am living the dream with the one who loves me! Thank you! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    What do I have to do to get some bakon vodka?

Go to Jungle Jim's?