starting over this week

So Saturday was my birthday so I decided to take the weekend off. I didn't eat TOO crazy, but I didn't log anything that I ate, and let me tell you, it was great! It felt like the first few days of summer vacation as a kid with no homework. But I did feel a little gross this weekend and my stomach wasn't feeling it's best. I am ready to get back on track today. I am a little worried about this weeks weigh in though, but no use crying over spilled milk right?

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    So Saturday was my birthday so I decided to take the weekend off. I didn't eat TOO crazy, but I didn't log anything that I ate, and let me tell you, it was great! It felt like the first few days of summer vacation as a kid with no homework. But I did feel a little gross this weekend and my stomach wasn't feeling it's best. I am ready to get back on track today. I am a little worried about this weeks weigh in though, but no use crying over spilled milk right?
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Hello there,

It's okay we all do it once in a while...eat extra....I did it last month when I had company visit. Now I am back on track and have lost 6 more pounds since they left....enjoy ..see you around the site..:smile:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    You can't go back and fix something already done but you planned to start over so you're ahead of the game. Isn't it funny how the foods we used to eat make you feel ill now. You know what's important and a splurge may be just what you needed to remind you of that. Keep it up.