Options

Replies

• mynewvision
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a mother of 3 boys! Age 3, 10 and 11
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of three 11, 9, and 2. I also work full time. I will send you a friend request. I would love to help support you and I am looking for support myself.
  • mmessinger0718
    mmessinger0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Mom to a little 2 year old girl that I like to call Miss Busy. I work outside of the home full time and I am also a full time college student (almost done thank goodness!!!!!) I'm currenty doing the TurboFire workouts (which I have grown to become addicted to) and I want to start incorporating some form of resistance training in my workouts also. I would love to add more positive and motivational friends on here to keep me going!
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am a (late in life) mother of 3.5 year old twins. Thanks to the support of my husband and babysitters, I manage to get in a workout 3 - 4 times a week. It is hard to stay focused but my good health will benefit them in the long run.

Best advice - don't feel guilty about working out and taking time away from them. They need you healthy and living long !!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to a 3 1/2 year old and a 9 1/2 month old ( both boys)! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of 4 children! 7 yr, 5 yr, 3yr, and 8 months! I also work full time. I gained a bunch of weight after I had my 3 yr old and started dieting and ended up getting pregnant with our last! After I had her I lost all the weight I had gained during pregnancy but I am a stress eater and had a bunch of stress when I went back to work so I gained a bunch. Now I am determined to loose weight and keep it off so I can do more things with my children. Any one is more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Good luck to all in their journey!

Jessica
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old boy (as well as a 9 year old girl and 3 month old boy). Feel free to add me :)
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the support of my husband and babysitters, I manage to get in a workout 3 - 4 times a week. It is hard to stay focused but my good health will benefit them in the long run. e) mother of 3.

Best advice - don't feel guilty about working out and taking time away from them. They need you healthy and living long !!

THIS!! i struggle with mommy guilt and have to repeat to myself, like a little mantra, "IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD. FOR HIS OWN GOOD. FOR OUR OWN GOOD."

that said, i have an (almost) three year old little boy, live in california, work full-time and have a loooong commute. but no excuses! i'm about halfway done on my mfp losing streak. feel free to add me :)
  • brandeed73
    Options
    Hi, I am the mother of 2 girls 3 and 5 and i also would love to help motivate you, I also need help staying motivated.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Any of you!! I am the single mom of little boy. He is 19 months so entering toddler world! (eeek) I also work full time and have 2 dogs and a home to take care of, so i know it can be tough!! But it's possible. I work out every day almost, whether it be a jog after work with my son in the jogging stroller, or a workout video after he goes to sleep. I want to lose maybe 10 more pounds and motivation would be great :)
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Proud Momma of a very soon to be 3 year old... work 40+ hours outside the home... extremely early shifts... I hear ya.. need buddies and motivation... and a jar of instant energy for when I get home if anyone has any... :-)
  • stephanne82
    stephanne82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids (4 year old and a 5 month old). I also work full-time. Feel free to add me!
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hey there :)

Mum of 4 here... 8 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 9 months, so feel free to add me!!

I don't work full time out of the home, but been there, done that and it's HARD.

Happy weight losing :flowerforyou:
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 3 (almost 4) yr old and a 14 yr old. I work full time. Feel free to add me!!
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My doctor said it best: children who see their mothers work out show them that's its important to take care of themselves. Children come to accept it as normal - mommy works out.
    Thanks to the support of my husband and babysitters, I manage to get in a workout 3 - 4 times a week. It is hard to stay focused but my good health will benefit them in the long run. e) mother of 3.

THIS!! i struggle with mommy guilt and have to repeat to myself, like a little mantra, "IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD. FOR HIS OWN GOOD. FOR OUR OWN GOOD."

that said, i have an (almost) three year old little boy, live in california, work full-time and have a loooong commute. but no excuses! i'm about halfway done on my mfp losing streak. feel free to add me :)
  • dcmennealy
    dcmennealy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good. I might try it out...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old. I also work full time. Feel free to FR me if you'd like!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 2 are toddlers (3 and 1). I work full time also, actually have 2 jobs. I lost 82 pounds and hit goal last month. I am lowering my goal and have 5 pounds left to lose. Add me!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm a mother of a soon to be 2yr old and I work full time as well. I still holding on to 30 pounds of pregnancy weight lost 30 i've hit a plateau so I'm adding you guys! I need all of the support i can get!
  • Moretakitty
    Moretakitty Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mother of a sweet 2.5 year old girl. :) Anyone please feel free to add me!