What is your secret talent? (And let's keep it clean).

Options
I have an uncanny sense of time. I usually know what time it is within 5 minutes, even out of a dead sleep.

Replies

• Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    I can lick my elbow
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im a muse.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm a rapper
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I can shag dance (it's a form of swing dance) really well.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Nut butter maker
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    When I worked as a nurse on a rehab unit, I was always the one everyone (fellow nurses, docs, etc) came to when they couldn't remember something about a patient. I always knew pretty much everything...from the room they were in (whether they were there a month prior or 5 yrs prior) to specifics about their care and health issues. Regardless of whether they were there for a couple weeks or a few months...And I could always place a face with a name, so even if I hadn't seen someone in years and/or had only met them once or twice, I could instantly remember who they were (and new specific details about them)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ^ youre a post-it note!
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    well i have recently come out the closet with "my secret talent"
    i spent all my time scribbling with a ball point pen. now trying to make a living with it lol
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am a supreme organizer! I can pack a dishwasher, moving truck, closet, suitcase, etc, with more than anyone I have ever come across. AND I fold a fitted sheet better (neater) than anyone (so says my MIL). lol :laugh:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i can draw really well
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I can pop my gum at an alarmingly fast rate lol
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    When I'm walking or running I can tell without fail which foot is going to land on a curb or drain or stick from 30 yards away or more without breaking stride. I say to myself 'left' and low and beyold, it's my left foot that hits

It's uncanny. It's not secret any more though. Just wait for the paparazzi to come a knocking
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Nut butter maker

The winner.
  • mmmfryingpan
    Options
    i can remember huge amounts of long numbers - i remember all of the numbers on my credit cards and about 60 mobile numbers off by heart, the only thing that sucks is im absolutely crap at maths!
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my eyeballs back and forth really fast. I thought I was special until my 7th grade English teacher wiggled his back at me. True story.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    im alarmingly good at trinket games
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can blow bubbles out of my mouth and gleek further than anyone I've met..
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am REALLY good at finding fleas on any animal, without looking. Just kind of feel around. I'm gross and weird.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm awesome :)
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    I have a good sense of timing. Not time. I never know the time or date or day of the week, but if I have to wake up in eight hours. I wake up within 10 minutes of the eight hour mark. Same if it's five hours or six and a half. Any time I decide.

If I put something in the microwave for any time, I can do any thing else while it goes and I will naturally gravitate towards it with five seconds to spare (I dislike the beeping so I pull it open or stop it at 1).

Same with music. I time songs I hear really well if I am singing along and I keep time if I walk away while singing...