Alcohol

Options

Replies

• mrsjack623
    Options
    And don't use any "mixers" make them all yourself from real fruit and stuff then its not just drinking HFC.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    100 cal bacardi breezers or flavored vodka & water (faves are absolut citrus and smirnoff watermelon)
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    MALIBU RUM AND WATER
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just make a vodka watermelon!
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Vodka tonics are relatively low cal. Or you could do vodka and Sprite Zero if you want something a little sweeter.
  • danthomson56
    Options
    Really, it might be my child or relative that gets hit by the plastered jet skier. (or yours)? :smile:
  • Ashleyyy85
    Options
    I wont be on the jet ski's myself lol my big butt will not be seen in a swim suit.
    And nobody in my family drinks and drives and operates anything. The older teenagers are usually the ones driving. So no Alc for them, of course =) But the adults do obviously drink and cook etc
  • Ashleyyy85
    Options
    Thanks for all the choices everyone =)
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It has to be Bacardi and diet coke with lots of ice !!
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Michelob Ultra Lime & Cactus - i think they have 95 cal each. I don't love beer, but those were good. :drinker:
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had the Crystal Light Margarita mix last night...... It was awesome. Tastes like the Jose Cuervo pre-made Margs.
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would you want to jet ski with people who are drinking? Why don't you be the disignated sober jet skier? You don't have to drink just because everyone else is.Isn't it illegal to drive anything with an engine while drinking? Please rethink this!

wow negative nelly, she NEVER said she was drinking and behind the wheel, how do you know someone else isnt the DD? its not nice to assume something, get off your high horse.

to the OP, vodka soda with a lime!
  • jmgroberts468
    jmgroberts468 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There is a brand of coolers by Woodys, comes in different flavours. 100 calories a bottle.
  • scubalynnie
    scubalynnie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Malibu and diet coke or orange cream vodka and diet orange soda!
  • JessMason24
    JessMason24 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ice Crystal Light & Vodka...
    Watermelon or Raspberry Vodka & Sprite ZERO is a refreshing summer spritzer!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I drink vodka with diet soda.. approx 69 cals and no carbs I mostly use smirnoff vanilla vodka yum yum
  • angelic1123
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet but theres a new line, called Skinny Girl. and They sell everything so check it out
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Some yummy choices there. :D
    A good idea is to have just soda water or good old plain water between each alcoholic drink.
    Here in Oz I am attempting "DRY JULY" which is no alcohol for the entire month.
    I hope your celebration is wonderful! Cheers!
    Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the States. Sandy. :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    vodka with something yummy in it. Cranberry juice or orange juice. Or you could do a rum+diet coke. You could also do wine if that's available. I love wine the most.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Patron shots...