What is your biggest roadblock?

Options
What is the main thing holding you back from achieving your goals? I'd say my top derailer is work lunches. I tend to not get my act together enough to pack lunches on a regular basis, so I often buy from the cafeteria, and the meals are very high calorie. It's completely my fault for being lazy and I know it's holding me back because I do pretty well the rest of the time with my eating.

I know I need to get more organized and prepared if I want to reach my goal, which is about 19 more pounds to go!

Replies

• EternalJourney
    Options
    Counting calories.. just too confusing to me.
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    the simple fact that I like food...all kinds and am not a picky eater...
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Up lbs one week down lbs the next when Im always 100% :sad:
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    the simple fact that I like food...all kinds and am not a picky eater...

:drinker:
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Easy food, like stuff from a gas station. It can be low calorie, but it's just not good.
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    alcohol... i'm not an alcoholic by any means...but i sure love my cocktails on the weekends!
  • Giniac
    Giniac Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Going food shopping when hungry. I just buy rubbish
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    alcohol... i'm not an alcoholic by any means...but i sure love my cocktails on the weekends!

Me too! I don't drink often, but when I do I have a few and they are usually pretty high calorie. I like my girly drinks!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Alcohol most definitely. I have all the willpower in the world when it comes to food, but it's a little more challenging where cocktails are concerned. Oh well, at least I'm fun! :bigsmile:
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Drinks and Social Gatherings. Family and friends are always pressuring me and making my feel guilted into eating more than I really need or want. The only person supportive of my goals is my BF.
  • violetismysoul
    Options
    Superficial hunger. when that 3 o' clock "hungry!!" alarm starts going off and I'm out of veggies and fruit so I go straight for the peanut butter, nilla waffers, nutella, and crackers:/

Developes my Will Power though :noway:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Exercise. I'm fairly active at work because there's always something to do but on my days off I tend to do what feels like absolutely nothing and I've never had a good track record for forcing myself to exercise.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Eating out! I love trying restaurants with my boyfriend and I'm often tempted into unhealthy food...and dessert...
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Myself - using food to reward/self medicate.