Here goes nothin'....

Options
I have debated on whether or not I should share my "still in progress photos". I have gone back and forth about this for a couple of months now. I have read SO many wonderful and amazing stories. You have all done so well!!!! I figured I'd share mine for now. I won't go into my big long story because, well frankly, I am long winded and nobody wants to hear about it. LOL I will cut to the chase and say YOU can do it. I did it and I'm still going. SO many before me have done it and ARE doing it! Don't sell yourself short! Just because you screw up. You have that piece of cake or whatever it is and you're feeling guilty. GET OVER IT! Pick yourself back up and make a better choice for your next meal. Get your butt up and go for a walk/jog/run (or pull out the p90x and do what i do! LOL) Get moving! Don't let someone tell you that you can't. You show them that you can! This isn't for anyone else but you. You deserve to be happy and healthy. My working out and eating right? That's for me. I want to live long and be here for my children. I want to grow old with my husband. My family gets to enjoy the benefits from learning healthy habits and they get to enjoy a happier/healthier me! The first picture is me at my heaviest (304lbs), the second picture is of me and my husband about a week before he proposed to me (270lbs), and the final picture is my most recent of me and my husband together (185lbs). I still have 23 lbs I would LIKE to lose to get me to my goal of 160lbs. When I get there, I'll decide whether or not I feel good and healthy.

26108_1370863638734_1446036659_31013986_6998091_n.jpg

424947_3250941759512_885233917_n.jpg

600997_4130793195248_943800793_n.jpg

Replies

• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. I love your attitude. Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    stunning!!! congrats!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing super well done and your guy looks so loved up before and after x
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty and you look absolutely stunning! Congrats on your success! And I love your attitude :drinker:
  • IleanaMargot
    IleanaMargot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Job well done!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look faaaaaantastic!
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    woot woot!! keep it up
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Look at you! YOU look amazing! Be proud!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! You look beautiful and congratulations on all your hard work. It's definitely paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • MollDoll81
    MollDoll81 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awww. :) Thank you for deciding to post. You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats to you!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    you are a certified BADASS!
    WELL DONE!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing. I love your attitude. Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!!

agreed!

and amazing job! be proud of yourself you have done soooo great! :)
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great attitude and great results :happy:
  • owl92
    owl92 Posts: 74
    Options
    23 pounds may be too much now
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Wow... way to go!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    23 pounds may be too much now

First I want to say thank you all for your kind words! :heart:

And unfortunately, 23lbs isn't even within my "healthy" range. I'm only 5'6" and 183lbs (as of Friday). My goal is to hit 160lbs and find out what my body fat percentage is and go from there. Technically though, 160lbs is still "overweight" according the BMI charts, but I will be happy there I think. :smile:
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    wow!!!
  • wannadance
    wannadance Posts: 59
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!