Any BASEBALL fanatics out there?

Options
124»

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    <<< Love baseball!! I love watching my Cleveland Indians (our house is divided in this regard as my son is a huge Detroit Tigers fan), but nothing, NOTHING beats.....

watching my son who is 13 years old play & just completed his 8th season, & watching my daughter who is 8 years old & just completed her first season!!! :)

GOOOOO INDIANS!! :)

indians.jpg
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I LOVE baseball...and fanatic has been used to describe me a time or two!! :bigsmile:

Go Giants!!!!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Go Dodgers!!!!!!

Minor League Team- The Jethawks
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    As part of my bucket list, I am going to 4 baseball stadiums next month!!

Which ones?

I am going to Cincinnati, Detroit, Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I am looking forward to this trip!!

Herb
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    LOVE baseball. It's such a great sport. <3

Go Sox! (Red Sox! haha)
  • Bradford72
    Bradford72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Green & Gold baby!!! LET'S GO OAKLAND....sweep the SAWX!!!
  • healthierheather
    healthierheather Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a huge baseball fan. NY Yankees fan here!! Born, bred and raised in The Bronx!! I both of my daughters first Yankee games were before they were 1 month old!!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    It's so hard not to adore,love and cherish baseball. despite the money, it remains truly american to the core. An afternoon at wrigley, or even better, and evening at a Minor league game is what the REAL america is that very few people get to see, despite the advent of the McChicken sandwich arena type ball-parks..it's tradition makes it a national institution.
    To add.....It's the greatest game ever invented. African-American, White, Latino, and Asian... all on the same field in many a game. How's that for diversity? Truly represents America.