Replies

• ideal_me
    ideal_me Posts: 2
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    At least now we won't have to hear anymore complaining about "objectification". :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqpUKEjso3BUhVAouP5iNulotbvpfiupIt4f8z-xhJLJoLQRacCA
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahahahaha
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Sad, but mostly true.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful girlfriend that is, both in character and in looks! (Not!)
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Haha!!!! I LOVE this!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    BTW

From http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1915581/

User Reviews

NO EHAT IT SEEM! Which is a good thing.
    30 June 2012 | by Jordan MeetingFlipper Gross

Men, don't be discouraged from this movie, the trailers make it out to seem like a full on male stripper movie, but that's only to bring in the female audience. Honestly the stripping scenes in the movie are so minimal, that any kind of job could have taken its place. The drama, and surprisingly comedy, take over this movie completely. Each character was so well developed that I wanted to know more and more about each individual person in the film.

This film stars Channing Tatum (21 Jump Street, Dear John), Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number Four, Beastly), Olivia Munn (Iron Man 2, Attack of the Show), Matthew McConaughey (The Lincoln Lawyer, U-571), Matt Bomer (In Time, White Collar), and Gabriel Iglesias (Comedian).

In Magic Mike, Mike (Channing Tatum) takes a younger person, Adam (Alex Pettyfer), under his wing and teaches him the way to make easy money, pick up chicks, and have a great time. The only reason why Mike actually does stripping is so that he can save a bunch of money and do what he really loves. With a bunch of set backs and drama related issues in his way while teaching Adam, the movie keeps you entertained from start to finish.

The performances in this movie were down right amazing. Channing Tatum has lately just getting better and better with every film that he has been in. His character in this film is so deep and interesting that you can't help but want to know more about him. I can mainly say that for all the actors as well because every character is so well developed and so deep that you really get invested into this movie. This is hands down one of my favorite films this year. Steven Soberbergh is such a great director, making yet another masterpiece.

Rating: 8/10 Thank you for reading my review, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

==================================================================

I wasn't going to watch it. But this review has convinced me to at least give it a try. I have a Cineworld Unlimited Card, which gives me the privilege to watch as many movies as I want and I can just walk out if I don't like one.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ROFL - so true!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Bleh. From what I've seen from the previews none of the men are hot at all. I'm getting sick of hearing these women drooling over the movie. I am going to see it, but no, you will NOT see me drooling even if they turn out to be super hot.

To many women get pissed off at guys for thinking another woman is hot, but when it comes to them thinking that another man is hot it's okay?
    I certainly don't think so.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend regularly had conversations about breaking Katy Perry and Russel Brand up so we could take them for ourselves. Now that they're divorced it's our chance!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    BTW

From http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1915581/

User Reviews

NO EHAT IT SEEM! Which is a good thing.
    30 June 2012 | by Jordan MeetingFlipper Gross

Men, don't be discouraged from this movie, the trailers make it out to seem like a full on male stripper movie, but that's only to bring in the female audience. Honestly the stripping scenes in the movie are so minimal, that any kind of job could have taken its place. The drama, and surprisingly comedy, take over this movie completely. Each character was so well developed that I wanted to know more and more about each individual person in the film.

This film stars Channing Tatum (21 Jump Street, Dear John), Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number Four, Beastly), Olivia Munn (Iron Man 2, Attack of the Show), Matthew McConaughey (The Lincoln Lawyer, U-571), Matt Bomer (In Time, White Collar), and Gabriel Iglesias (Comedian).

In Magic Mike, Mike (Channing Tatum) takes a younger person, Adam (Alex Pettyfer), under his wing and teaches him the way to make easy money, pick up chicks, and have a great time. The only reason why Mike actually does stripping is so that he can save a bunch of money and do what he really loves. With a bunch of set backs and drama related issues in his way while teaching Adam, the movie keeps you entertained from start to finish.

The performances in this movie were down right amazing. Channing Tatum has lately just getting better and better with every film that he has been in. His character in this film is so deep and interesting that you can't help but want to know more about him. I can mainly say that for all the actors as well because every character is so well developed and so deep that you really get invested into this movie. This is hands down one of my favorite films this year. Steven Soberbergh is such a great director, making yet another masterpiece.

Rating: 8/10 Thank you for reading my review, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

==================================================================

I wasn't going to watch it. But this review has convinced me to at least give it a try. I have a Cineworld Unlimited Card, which gives me the privilege to watch as many movies as I want and I can just walk out if I don't like one.

THis makes me feel better about seeing it. I am frustrated by all the women drooling over it. I'm probably ganna end up thinking they are hot, but that's not the only thing in this world, and right now almost every girl seems to think it is. I'm hoping it will have a storyline that I will like, because if it's JUST about the strippers then it's going to be a very disappointing movie for me.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    proud to say I am the gf who agrees with my bf when he says a woman is hot. we have similar taste in women. lol
  • kcox4166
    kcox4166 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen the movie but it's about time there is a stripper movie with men-they've been making movies with naked women for years.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    LOL that was the best thing I have seen in a long time ...LOVE IT!
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thats HILARIOUS, but usually if I'm comfortable with the guy I'm dating, which he wouldn't be my boyfriend if I wasn't comfortable with him and didn't trust him, I would normally agree and say something along the lies of "yeah she's bangin" but I know plenty of girls who react like that unfortunately
  • dottieisagoddess
    dottieisagoddess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    when I watched Magic Mike I thought to myself " Dear God I really need to go home and work out." LOL
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That review sounds pretty sarcastic to me...
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen the movie but it's about time there is a stripper movie with men-they've been making movies with naked women for years.

agreed!