MUNCHY MOOD

Options
what does everyone do when they have those days where they just wanna keep eating and eating and never feel satisfied?? should i eat and apple or something?

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You mean, LIKE EVERY single day. Check my diary.
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Not every day...usually it happens once or twice a month
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    what does everyone do when they have those days where they just wanna keep eating and eating and never feel satisfied?? should i eat and apple or something?
    A apple. And some protein. Your diary's not open but I presume you're eating around 1200 cals?
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Igive in...but make sure I have exercised enough to burn at least 300 calories over what I normally do which is approx. 600/day! Then, there is barely any guilt! LOL!
  • readyforthejourney
    Options
    A friend on here suggested pickles...they are low cal or even 0 cal and if you have a few and some water it helps take the edge off...for me..and for her too I guess :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I play the "Am I really hungry?" game, since that's the only thing eating will solve. Check if you're eating enough, and look over your deficit for the past few days.

If I really want to snack anyway, I'll pick something that I won't want to eat a ton of... like the wasabi & soy sauce almonds I'm eating now!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I either eat grape tomatoes or sugar snap peas. Sugar snap peas are REALLY crunchy so it kind of resembles eating chips. Feels like a snack food but better for me in the long run. :P
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! great suggestions! I think TOM is coming soon so that could be why.