Berry's bare belly challenge - 1st July outdoors edition

Options
124»

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Y'know, it took today's photo to realise that despite setbacks, I'm far closer to my skinny before than my fat before:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BerryH/view/my-before-before-picture-95514
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Y'know, it took today's photo to realise that despite setbacks, I'm far closer to my skinny before than my fat before:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BerryH/view/my-before-before-picture-95514
    You look terrific and you've got a lot to be proud of.

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah Berry, way to go!
    At least you have the nerve to follow through and post like you said you would.
    What happened to everyone else who said "I'm in" ??!!

Here's to a healthy lifestyle,
    Cheers!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If only I had the confidence!! Next month for sure!!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    OK here goes nothing....

taken in my back garden this morning in the summer Manchester drizzle during my tabata work out.

SmallJune2012.jpg

vSmallJune2012.jpg
  • BerryH
    Options
    Looking good, that Tabata's really working for you AS, not an ounce of body fat to be seen there! Extra points for actually taking the photo outside in the drizzle! Rain? In Manchester? Surely not!
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bump... I'm in! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bit late to the party, but here you go, very red and sweaty from running!
    Julybelly.jpg

You look so tiny! :)
  • BerryH
    Options
    You look so tiny! :)
    :laugh: At 5' 8" and UK size 16 I've never been called tiny in my life! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    laugh: At 5' 8" and UK size 16 I've never been called tiny in my life! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

I'd never have had you as a 5'8" lady, Berry! Now I'm not sure about us *both* wearing perilous heels when we eventually meet for that glass of wine, best if it's just lil ol' 5'2" me :laugh:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    To be fair, I haven't really done anything special in June (except eat like a Trojan) so if it's a bit wobblier than last month then that's the explanation - not an excuse. I'm planning to cut the crap from next week - it's not going to be easy, but I'll have two weeks straight working from home, so swimming every weekday and as long as the weather behaves itself, I might get out on the bike at the weekend. If I weren't so broke this month, I might've hired a PT to kick my butt and do some weights, but sadly I don't see that as an option. I'm hoping we might see a bit of difference for next month's swimwear edition :wink: :laugh:

Belly1july12.jpg
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    you look great Kyle, certainly a big difference from your profile pic (not sure how current that pic is)
  • BerryH
    Options
    Big difference even from last month Kyle, you really are the incredible shrinking man! What a great advert for the benefits of swimming you are!