new to myfitnesspal

Options
desperately needing some focus and motivation - have 40 pounds to loose.

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! there are many of us here to motivate and support....i have lost 50ish pounds with about 15 to go!!! Feel free to add me if you like
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    its all about logging and i mean everything even if your over ur calories, eat healthy and exserising, and you will see the results, if you are having a bad meal dont sweat it and have a good one on the next meal. same with bad day theres always another day, hope this helps and good luck
  • lisak919
    lisak919 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps having friends to help motivate each other. I heard about this from a few of my friends and we all keep each other going. Feel free to add me as a friend. You can do this! I have done Weight Watchers and I find this is much easier tracking and the ap is just awesome.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    its all about logging and i mean everything even if your over ur calories, eat healthy and exserising, and you will see the results, if you are having a bad meal dont sweat it and have a good one on the next meal. same with bad day theres always another day, hope this helps and good luck

this!
  • Casey8
    Casey8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have found this site very helpful I have lost 30 pounds so far but I still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on here since January and love all the friends I have made and there is such a good support system here from my MFP friends. I am so determined to get to my goal which is about 55 more lbs however long it takes! I am good for motivating others so I would love to help motivate you, too. Sending you a request now!
  • fromfattofabb
    fromfattofabb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks for the reply. sending you a friend reuest :)
  • healthierheather
    healthierheather Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board. I lost a lot of weight using MFP, a while ago. I gained most of it back due to a ton of issues and stress eating. I am back and ready to beat the fat off of me! You will have tons of success here!!